69l2zk.png

looking good
devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

Better than the first.

Louis Vuitton needs to give Kanye a second line of shoes.

Chi McBride is getting more attention on nt than he is in hollywood at the moment.  
laugh.gif

Not sure why he would have deep connects at nike, it's not like he's a major star or did some big projects with them.

i swear ppl on here love to talk, with no real backbone to a story, make claims about celebs and dudes aint got no real connection to them.
like its been said, some celebs get free things from nike, and sometimes pay for what they want. they cant get everything they want, so sometimes they go out n buy it.
what i do know (from experience) is some rappers love to ask for free/hookups when they got the money to pay the listed price. now that i dont understand...

Originally Posted by shogun

Chi McBride is getting more attention on nt than he is in hollywood at the moment.  
laugh.gif

Not sure why he would have deep connects at nike, it's not like he's a major star or did some big projects with them.

Bruh.. thats why I say folks should speak on what they know.  Chi actually has done SEVERAL big events at Nike.. and if you think doing Tinkers 30th Anniversary at Nike isn't big ...
laugh.gif

But it doesn't take being as you say a MAJOR star to do things with Nike..  Nike has sent rappers FREE stuff to keep them from wearing FAKE stuff on stage.

Again.. no worries my man... alot of people assume, have conjecture and pontificate..... but few really know whats really going on...but its fun to read and chuckle...

Took me a while to see those were James Dean/Denim 8s

DJ Envy made me glad I sold my pair of Miami Nights

^
yo I was at that concert and TBH those dudes were acting reckless and ye made a point those stages rise 20 ft up in the air and if he woulda slipped on that card it woulda been all bad.

plus most of the crowd was cheering when dude got kicked out. Just the thirsty +##%!% wanting attention were booing.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

As far as the Screenname... its an NT thing... how'd you not hear about it? One dude been on NT 10 minutes claims I scammed him remember so the Admins had to ban the screen name due to he say he say.... but I didnt make a fuss over it.

2evcdpu.jpg

Spoiler [+]
1in95u.jpg

Good pull Exec...

But dont confuse losing a screen name for brotha's wanting to come to the door step.

They never did show lol...

Oh well. Such is NT... Talkers...and doers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom