♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Yea son.
I usually laugh when I see dudes rockin' Kobe's outside the gym with Denim but... Stalley been killin %%% 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Didnt know Kobe's were gym exclusives...

brb taking off my Kobe's.

Agreed, I've been doing it wrong this whole time!
Cool.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^from Money May, and I posted it- because we cant keep things moving and unite as one when people like him are being supported. I wanted to bring a little awareness about it- and highlight that what he said isnt true. Maybe it doesnt belong here, but its the celeb forum, and thats what he is- since society is so intrigued and obsessed with celebs these days- i felt it was important to note that race had nothing to do with Lin's success and publicity. Talking about things openly takes the power away from words, and if Im wrong for it- my intentions were good. Peace
Nah I feel you, I'm just saying. May just expressed his opinion which he has his right to. I didn't really feel like he was being racist exactly because he didn't say anything attacking Lin's race. He didn't say asians shouldn't be in the league, he just feels (or so he says he feels) that a lot of Lin's hype is coming from the fact that he is asian. Its something you don't see everyday, which is true. 
And he does have a point, because I've heard people praise him more because he's an asian guy going ham, rather than an amazing athlete first. Its like hearing someone say "DAMN THAT WHITE BOY DUNKED ON LEBRON". They're focusing more on the fact that he's white rather than his athleticism. 

But at the same time, there are real people supporting him (you and I etc.) who see him as an outstanding player and color is irrelevant. 

And KoolAid's comments are purely fueled by his hate for the man 
laugh.gif

I don't even think he said Lin's name in his post. 

But illPhil was right. This isn't the place to discuss it. Soooooo I'm going to let it die. Should we make a thread or something in the general or sports/training? 

BTW, A$AP Rocky reminds me of PharO for some reason.  

I need a pair of Miami nights. Now. I forgot how good they look. Deff getin those Cmnt 4s

O thought I was done with lebron 9s. Till. O saw that poc. Now I need those. They look good

Originally Posted by jst628

wale's the only person who can make lebron IX's look good with jeans...

Everyone from the DMV rocks their kicks like that. Wale is a product of his environment 
laugh.gif

That fit is mean though 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom