♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

roll.gif
I kinda feel the same way- but I would like to own another pair of Shaqnosis or Kemps

nerd.gif

My initial interpretation of KingOfNy's emoticon is that perhaps RBK has plans to retro those in the near future, but maybe he can't or doesn't want to speak on it yet.

As for RBK in general, yea overall they're not as appealing as Nike but they do have some decent stuff. Like Steezy pointed out, those red joints Tyga got on are dope.

Reebok-It's a reintroduction,with urban america via rap.Whats old is new and whats new is old,that's one slogan that will never die when it comes to fashion,the lables will change,they might redesign something,rarely is anything original because consumers are comfortable with what they know and like.
Im glad we have some NTer's who actually remember when Reebok wasn't the standard but it was an option when it came to looking for that GEM,maybe everyone didn't have or looked over but you found it and it was ok.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Don't ever compare Nike to that British scum. Let's not forget what drives the hype - design. Where people gonna camp at fam? Marshalls? 
Your first sentence says alot...smh...should of just sent me a private message....Design does not drive hype bro know what you walking about. If thats the case why are so called "limited" nikes selling out, but GR's are sitting on selves rotting...Do some research where you think nike got the Galaxy/glow in the dark bottom concept from...Reebok Atmos Exclusive Ex-o-fit thats almost 2 years old...Were you think Yeezy got inspiraion from the Yeezy 2 from...creative Rec genos, Adidas Y-3 and Pumas Luxury models but i wouldn't expect you to know that cause you think NIKE is original...
roll.gif
design drives hype...you must be part of the cop what everyone else is copping crew...Nike got you brainwashed, dont get stomped out in some Reebok Alien Stompers...
Who talking about yeezys though bro? NOBODY. NAME 1 reebok model you would pay 125+ for?

5-reebok-shaq-attaq-white-1992-omix-kicks-box.jpg

GEDC1256_1-570x427.jpg

in a second.

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Originally Posted by jst628

^was just about to post that, did they seriously make those with upside down swooshes or is that a flaw?

It's removable (It has velcro under it)

Smoke DZA's Foamposite collection
4t7vk8.jpg

dza
pimp.gif

edit

yeah, there is not a pair of reeboks that exist that i'd pay over $100 for, let alone $200.
laugh.gif
now, a wearable pair of the OG c/w high top la gear la techs i'd drop $$ on. they reminded me so much of huaraches, which was why i initially fell in love with them, but they still had their own character.

and that pic of mega montana might be THE illest pic in here.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif

Reeboks were dope back in the day and still are...at least they can brag about more consistent quality than nike...can you imagine if they would retro all the good stuff from the 90's? Gimme some shaq attacks, kamikazes, above the rim series and dmx joints before those ugly aerobic shoes ross has on...ive been waiting for these right here for ages...

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc62/fenyxpmg/?action=view&current=6rkcux.jpg (not my pic)

Not even Hov could save Reebok.

DMX series cool, Pumps cool, Answers and Questions cool, Kamikazes cool, but STILL none of those will EVER make me want to pay retail for any of them. EVER.

all those reeboks being post are ugly as sin, i would not take those if they were given to me
roll.gif

just horrendous

Originally Posted by RJSims

Didn't 2chainz say he only wear LV in that sneaker file interview...

yup but he said bron hooked him up so thats what hes been wearing.  not mad at that
laugh.gif

He wore those at fader fort the day before too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom