♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

i didn't even know who the hell dj am was until he croaked.

He was actually an NTer and would post a ton back in the day. This was back before he had any type of celeb status, he was actually fat back then and dropped a ton of weight. It was nice to see a fellow NTer start making it big and cool to know what a down to earth dude he was. Today so many celebs are rocking hear cause they got it free, Adam was replying the culture off his own collection cause its who he was. Respect due

He was actually an NTer and would post a ton back in the day. This was back before he had any type of celeb status, he was actually fat back then and dropped a ton of weight. It was nice to see a fellow NTer start making it big and cool to know what a down to earth dude he was. Today so many celebs are rocking hear cause they got it free, Adam was replying the culture off his own collection cause its who he was. Respect due

This.

The thing about some celebs/people today is that they think that if they get the newest this or that then they automatically fresh ...naaaaw
U got to establish that B.

Posted before but 8)

Dj am. Dj homicide. Meth.Ben baller.

Last edited:
them balmain's stacked so nicely cuz of how short kevin hart is... one of the few times his size works for him...
laugh.gif
lol wut?

So if you're tall your pants wont/cant stack like that? lol
this thread is ******ed, dudes want to be shorter so that they can fit in some funny lookin jeans...dudes want to have smaller feet so that they can wear skinnier jeans, dudes asking for legit checks on contacts and white tees...

Last edited:
damn, sold out :lol:

where can i get a slim fitting raglan without the pic? i know where to find actual baseball ones but they fit baggy. i got some nike ones that fit slim as hell but they dont have em without the nike or white/royal

The thing about some celebs/people today is that they think that if they get the newest this or that then they automatically fresh ...naaaaw
U got to establish that B.

the thing that impresses me more is when a celeb breaks out some old heat they had in the stash for years...

only wearing the latest retros all the time is boring.

when i met trinidad james last year we were talking about that, cuz he was saying even if he gets a jordan connect, and gets all the new releases sent to him, he doesn't wanna feel obligated to only wear new stuff all the time.

his fashion sense is out there, not my style at all, but i respect his knowledge and respect for sneaks, and he does randomly bring out old heat (only other rapper that i can think of that does that consistently is wale, and even he hasn't been doing it as much, and you know he's got tons of old stuff he could bring out for the hell of it)...

Vmas 8)

Cant remember the year, but this was when dmx canceled

Rip

Always liked this pic
Janets shirt says p*****t lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom