♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, never seen Q get a fit off till now.

pimp.gif
My favorite pic in recent memory. Those VI's so icey.
How far back does your memory go?
And here I thought this thread was about the pictures... silly me
yeah, silly you..

this thread is clearly for da arguing.

Weird that I've never really seen anyone draw attention to the fact that he's into sneakers before this year when he's clearly not new to this.
It's not weird. There just weren't many candid pictures of him until recently.

His career has blossomed since joining the SNL cast in 2005. He had his first starring roles in film (Hall Pass and Horrible Bosses) in 2011 which is around the same time he started dating Olivia Wilde. He just left SNL this year.

He has garnered the attention of the media and that's why more pictures of him are surfacing. No surprise he's wearing Nikes/Jordans in a lot of these pictures since the guy grew up playing basketball his whole life.

Some NTers are just upset he gets new releases early and choose to use their keystrokes nitpicking and arguing about another man's outfit and footwear selections when it is really not that serious.

Let that man cook.
I agree with this but how did this get 19 reps??

Last edited:
Jadeikis 8)

The girl >>> the gear

Ol ginger kid chillin wit game lolwtf

Jimmy rockin pink

He knows 8)

Weird that I've never really seen anyone draw attention to the fact that he's into sneakers before this year when he's clearly not new to this.
It's not weird. There just weren't many candid pictures of him until recently.

His career has blossomed since joining the SNL cast in 2005. He had his first starring roles in film (Hall Pass and Horrible Bosses) in 2011 which is around the same time he started dating Olivia Wilde. He just left SNL this year.

He has garnered the attention of the media and that's why more pictures of him are surfacing. No surprise he's wearing Nikes/Jordans in a lot of these pictures since the guy grew up playing basketball his whole life.

Some NTers are just upset he gets new releases early and choose to use their keystrokes nitpicking and arguing about another man's outfit and footwear selections when it is really not that serious.

Let that man cook.
I agree with this but how did this get 19 reps??
you would think dude solved peace in the middle east...
mean.gif

First of all "young buck", where was the disprespect?
You did tell someone to not post so many pictures even though the whole point of the thread is to post pictures of celebs.

Last edited:
You did tell someone to not post so many pictures even though the whole point of the thread is to post pictures of celebs.

No I didn't. I said was it necessary to post that many pics in one post. I never stated that he or she shouldn't post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom