♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
have we even seen Dependable Jays entire collection? is he still adding to it? i mean i remember seeing all his Jordan PE's years ago and was blown away. Havent seen or heard much since then

If you aren't, and you have Instagram, Dependable Jay is a MUST follow on Instagram. He posts collection pics two or three times a week. Now I'm not sure if that is new stuff he is posting or its just stuff from his pre existing collection.

Hulk Hogan

I would bet money he doesn't even know what he is holding other than it is 1 a Jordan and 2 someone will post a picture of him holding it.

Last edited:
have we even seen Dependable Jays entire collection? is he still adding to it? i mean i remember seeing all his Jordan PE's years ago and was blown away. Havent seen or heard much since then

If you aren't, and you have Instagram, Dependable Jay is a MUST follow on Instagram. He posts collection pics two or three times a week. Now I'm not sure if that is new stuff he is posting or its just stuff from his pre existing collection.

whats his IG? :nerd:

Kendrick and gazelle bunchin rocking adidas 8)

35lggo4.jpg

669cu0.jpg

2r3yyyu.jpg

Heard 2 chainz proposed to his girl

2edd3mb.jpg

312fiva.jpg

Last edited:
Are the posters in this thread older, or smarter? Maybe both?

The word "hate" wasn't thrown at anyone who expressed their opinion on perfect pairs collection. 
nthat.gif

You have these instagram mongers and the minute you call them out, here come the "you're a broke boi, hater, salty dude who doesn't have heat" comments from the cheerleaders and quarterbacks alike.

All this is truth. I know they got the OG in black but Im hoping they will do the "re-issue" in black too. Seems like they have every color but black. I might just have to settle but I prefer the cut of the "re issue" to the OG. I hear it is just as warm but not so bulky and has a little more structure to it which I look for in a jacket.

OG:

Re-issue:

I have always had the more puffy OG versions- the re-issue style is difficult to find in black. 

The other problem with the re-issued is that they don't have the traditional safety orange lining.  That is a deal breaker for me.

Last edited:
Heard 2 chainz proposed to his girl

2edd3mb.jpg

LMAO at the dog face on his shirt... :lol:

looks like something sold in the women's dept at target, and my dad would get it for my grandma for xmas, cuz she loves dogs... :lol:

givenchy is mega ugly, i don't care if jesus and yeezus both wear it, and wearing it will get my into heaven... :tongue:

LMAO at the dog face on his shirt... :lol:

looks like something sold in the women's dept at target, and my dad would get it for my grandma for xmas, cuz she loves dogs... :lol:

givenchy is mega ugly, i don't care if jesus and yeezus both wear it, and wearing it will get my into heaven... :tongue:
tell em why you mad

Them foams look mad nice right there, hope they look the same in a size 13. |I

Interscope president, John Janick in janoskies.

john_janick.jpg

Last edited:

Are the posters in this thread older, or smarter? Maybe both?

The word "hate" wasn't thrown at anyone who expressed their opinion on perfect pairs collection. 
nthat.gif

You have these instagram mongers and the minute you call them out, here come the "you're a broke boi, hater, salty dude who doesn't have heat" comments from the cheerleaders and quarterbacks alike.
because everybody was slurping him lol.

My man always has her holding the kids :lol: :pimp:

I forgot how clean those '01 Silver I's were. Might have to see what they hit for.

Kim :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom