♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

You really posted those sick fits by yeezy

And then went on to post one of the worst dressed rappers jay z

Then user looking like a bowl of fruity pebbles

You almost had my rep

Those are "sick fits"?

Pants, timbs/adidas and a basic *** sweatshirt? (obviously the one with the top coast is straight).

Jay's outfit was no worse, and quite possibly better, than most of those.

Stop it son.

that is the pinnacle of basic. nothing more nothing less.

I'm going to preface this with the obvious 'style is subjective', but I find very few things to look cleaner than a well-fitting all black outfit with just a (few) splash(es) of color in the form of a jacket/coat and/or footwear.

Like, in that last set of pictures; Terrence, Envy (Charcoal VIIs), and Trinidad came the most correct.

___s start doing too much and just end up looking goofy.

Last edited:
I'm going to preface this with the obvious 'style is subjective', but I find very few things to look cleaner than a well-fitting all black outfit with just a (few) splash(es) of color in the form of a jacket/coat and/or footwear.

Like, in that last set of pictures; Terrence, Envy (Charcoal VIIs), and Trinidad came the most correct.

This ill take my all black outfit over this

to each his own, I don't particularly find anything wrong with wearing all black from shirt to pants from time to time, but it looks like people just don't care when they're seen with mostly all black attire on and just throw on any ol pair of sneakers to get some "color" into their attire..looks tacky, especially now since most of these rappers are doing it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom