♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8096.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by you big dummy

shoes look nice, but the whole skinny outfit sleeves rolled up pink G shock is soooooooo Kanye 2007

which is really sooooo a-trak (kanye's DJ). he was dressing like that well b4 kanye, and he bit it off all the indie electro hipsters in LA...
At what point did you adopt it tho, cause you dress like that as well....

The whole G shock thing is lame.

shoes look nice, but the whole skinny outfit sleeves rolled up pink G shock is soooooooo Kanye 2007

which is really sooooo a-trak (kanye's DJ). he was dressing like that well b4 kanye, and he bit it off all the indie electro hipsters in LA...

Originally Posted by Stixx

i follow trends i like, naturally adopt things into my style, but i've generally been the same for a long, long time (and yes, a-trak and kanye have influenced me, but so have personal friends and a lot of people)...

i bought my first g-shock in 1999 in miami at some store on washington ave., the first night of winter music conference that year. been collecting them ever since. well before it became a hypebeast thing, and i'll be rocking them long after, don't care if it goes out of style or not. lol, i'm about to pull out an old all over print hoodie (the only one i ever bought) just because i really like it, despite it being waaaay out of style now.

again, i follow trends i like, there's plenty of hot trends i don't and won't buy into no matter what. i'll also keep rocking something if i like it despite it being out of style or what others have to say about it. so that's fine if g-shocks are old news now or whatever, i still like them.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

i follow trends i like, naturally adopt things into my style, but i've generally been the same for a long, long time (and yes, a-trak and kanye have influenced me, but so have personal friends and a lot of people)...

i bought my first g-shock in 1999 in miami at some store on washington ave., the first night of winter music conference that year. been collecting them ever since. well before it became a hypebeast thing, and i'll be rocking them long after, don't care if it goes out of style or not. lol, i'm about to pull out an old all over print hoodie (the only one i ever bought) just because i really like it, despite it being waaaay out of style now.

again, i follow trends i like, there's plenty of hot trends i don't and won't buy into no matter what. i'll also keep rocking something if i like it despite it being out of style or what others have to say about it. so that's fine if g-shocks are old news now or whatever, i still like them.
wink.gif

^
eek.gif
@ those foams

Originally Posted by AF92

Has Gilbert worn the same pair of shoes twice this year?

Gil has worn the Space Jam XI's, black/blue KG retros, and CMFT XII's in multiple games this season

^
eek.gif
@ those foams

Originally Posted by AF92

Has Gilbert worn the same pair of shoes twice this year?

Gil has worn the Space Jam XI's, black/blue KG retros, and CMFT XII's in multiple games this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom