♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
If kid cudi supposedly had a huge dome, what does that Make Dom Kennedy's?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

tried hustlin yourself for what you actually do - rather than the image of yourself that you try to portray - you'd probably be a lot more respected around here.
and i'm sorry but this doesn't make sense to me. he hustles for what he does, man. remember those ghostface concert pics? didn't people give him props for that? that's his hustle. what exactly does he try to potray?  i just want some clarification because the bickering and the hate around here is really "annoying".

more pics!

*i guess Dom's new in the sense that most people have only heard of him now with the exception of some other cats*

tyga.jpg

tyga1.jpg

Tyga++With+Travis+Mccoy.jpg

Tygalevisjeanjacket.jpg

chris-tyga-rich-polow-game.jpg

tyga_2951496.jpg

Tyga_Christian_Louboutin_Mens_Flat_Spike_Sneakers.jpg

tyga-andstill.jpg

prolly my 2nd fave MC out of Young Money
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

tried hustlin yourself for what you actually do - rather than the image of yourself that you try to portray - you'd probably be a lot more respected around here.
and i'm sorry but this doesn't make sense to me. he hustles for what he does, man. remember those ghostface concert pics? didn't people give him props for that? that's his hustle. what exactly does he try to potray?  i just want some clarification because the bickering and the hate around here is really "annoying".

more pics!

*i guess Dom's new in the sense that most people have only heard of him now with the exception of some other cats*

tyga.jpg

tyga1.jpg

Tyga++With+Travis+Mccoy.jpg

Tygalevisjeanjacket.jpg

chris-tyga-rich-polow-game.jpg

tyga_2951496.jpg

Tyga_Christian_Louboutin_Mens_Flat_Spike_Sneakers.jpg

tyga-andstill.jpg

prolly my 2nd fave MC out of Young Money
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by DonVerbal
stop posting this picture
first off I post this cause I've honestly haven't seen it before and if it was posted recently(which I doubt it was) oh well I didn't see it, second seriously fam I can't count how many other pics have been posted over and over again...so what.

first off I post this cause I've honestly haven't seen it before and if it was posted recently(which I doubt it was) oh well I didn't see it, second seriously fam I can't count how many other pics have been posted over and over again...so what.

sorry.

sorry.

sorry.
It takes a man to apologize!

sorry.
It takes a man to apologize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom