♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOPEEEE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I even had to save the second pic. Clean photography + Space Jams.
pimp.gif

MAAAN that second pic of Wiz should definetly be used as a Jordan Brand ad. Im jus sayin that pic is real dope. Mad props

MAAAN that second pic of Wiz should definetly be used as a Jordan Brand ad. Im jus sayin that pic is real dope. Mad props

I knew that was Weezy when I was watching the game on tv for some reason...he rolled in late like midway through the first quarter.

I knew that was Weezy when I was watching the game on tv for some reason...he rolled in late like midway through the first quarter.

Originally Posted by pharO

Good to see dave again..
Hopefully he goes back to stand up.

That's all he's been doing. He just pops up at random clubs with like a 1-2 day notice and they still sell out

Originally Posted by pharO

Good to see dave again..
Hopefully he goes back to stand up.

That's all he's been doing. He just pops up at random clubs with like a 1-2 day notice and they still sell out

Originally Posted by timplz

6d926ec4f8500a73e4b3ab85e064bbccf4492ec9.pjpg
laugh.gif
@ at the white dude being so uncomfortable being around wayne's crew that he decided to sit in two seats. btw, what's up with his pant legs being so damn high up?

Originally Posted by timplz

6d926ec4f8500a73e4b3ab85e064bbccf4492ec9.pjpg
laugh.gif
@ at the white dude being so uncomfortable being around wayne's crew that he decided to sit in two seats. btw, what's up with his pant legs being so damn high up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom