♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

WTMH10-682x1024.jpg

Those Louboutin are nice. I am not into designer shoes but those are must to me

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I'm a little confused as to why dudes are getting offended when people point out Wiz's lack of human weight.
laugh.gif
He's smashing A.rose but do you really think shes there cuz of his looks and body?
laugh.gif
shes all about that hype and $. And solewoman you seem to always make yourself sound pathetic without realizing
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
im not offended. on a male dominated board where you guys can talk about every bad chick and how you all would get her pregnant etc. and my simple minded comments get back-lashed and i sound pathetic.
laugh.gif
i knew it was coming though so im not in the least bit worried. then again ive been here years to know that NT has evolved quite a bit more worse than anything and that i should hold myself more responsible to not feeding into the immaturity..but meh.

im going to edit just for the simple reason that im not sure if its bannable terms.

I'm a little confused as to why dudes are getting offended when people point out Wiz's lack of human weight.
laugh.gif
He's smashing A.rose but do you really think shes there cuz of his looks and body?
laugh.gif
shes all about that hype and $. And solewoman you seem to always make yourself sound pathetic without realizing
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
im not offended. on a male dominated board where you guys can talk about every bad chick and how you all would get her pregnant etc. and my simple minded comments get back-lashed and i sound pathetic.
laugh.gif
i knew it was coming though so im not in the least bit worried. then again ive been here years to know that NT has evolved quite a bit more worse than anything and that i should hold myself more responsible to not feeding into the immaturity..but meh.

im going to edit just for the simple reason that im not sure if its bannable terms.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ All the negative comments you get for your occasional "Wale can get it", "
devil.gif
", or "___ looks nice".
EDIT: But word, Ross really wastes those Louboutins.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ All the negative comments you get for your occasional "Wale can get it", "
devil.gif
", or "___ looks nice".
EDIT: But word, Ross really wastes those Louboutins.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
AMEN TO THAT
Nah amber rose is a dime piece she can probably get with someone better then Wiz so i doubt shes their just for the money and fame 
She got tons of dudes jocking her am sure 

Dudes just can't live with the fact that other dudes can get good looking girls without money and fame and very good looks 

Step your game up and maybe girls will give you a chance and you can finally stop hating  
eyes.gif

Dudes always try to find reasons for why they don't get play and others do SMH 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
AMEN TO THAT
Nah amber rose is a dime piece she can probably get with someone better then Wiz so i doubt shes their just for the money and fame 

Dudes just can't live with the fact that other dudes can get good looking girls without money and fame and very good looks 

Step your game up and maybe girls will give you a chance and you can finally stop hating  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
AMEN TO THAT

eyes.gif

Like I previously stated I dont understand why you dudes are catching feelings when somebody has something to say about Wiz. Sounds like Stannery.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
AMEN TO THAT

eyes.gif

Like I previously stated I dont understand why you dudes are catching feelings when somebody has something to say about Wiz. Sounds like Stannery.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom