♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly 2 can be overkill but a Hat and a Scarf actually make sense. As I stated before higher end brands aren't meant to be overdone... So 2 can be okay while 3 can totally tip the scales from cool to uncool....

So yes fam that does make sense....

Honestly 2 can be overkill but a Hat and a Scarf actually make sense. As I stated before higher end brands aren't meant to be overdone... So 2 can be okay while 3 can totally tip the scales from cool to uncool....

So yes fam that does make sense....

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ninjahood

AYE!
pimp.gif

bea5ao.gif

vyp2zo.gif

mauqfp.gif

I really don't think it's overkill, I mean, it's basically all black "checkered" pattern, a random person on the street will not realize it's LV Damier, well, that was my personal experience, I personally wouldn't pop the belt out.
My hat and scarf would be enough.

I really don't think it's overkill, I mean, it's basically all black "checkered" pattern, a random person on the street will not realize it's LV Damier, well, that was my personal experience, I personally wouldn't pop the belt out.
My hat and scarf would be enough.

The belt/scarf/hat combo is fine...but this thing where rappers wear their belts undone to floss the buckle is beyond stupid.

The belt/scarf/hat combo is fine...but this thing where rappers wear their belts undone to floss the buckle is beyond stupid.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by 23zone
wearin sunglasses = having tints on your car...you wanna be able to look at someone without inviting them to look at you back and try to start a conversation

with you, which is a necessity for a celebrity.

IMG_1260.JPG

Beamer Benz or Bently
Beamer Benz or Bently
My jeans are never empty @!%!*
pimp.gif

wearin sunglasses = having tints on your car...you wanna be able to look at someone without inviting them to look at you back and try to start a conversation

IMG_1260.JPG

Beamer Benz or Bently
Beamer Benz or Bently
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

X2 on the buckle thing. only two designer pieces should be seen at one time imo.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

X2 on the buckle thing. only two designer pieces should be seen at one time imo.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

IMG_1260.JPG

Beamer Benz or Bently
Beamer Benz or Bently
pimp.gif
Shorty with Banks is bad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

IMG_1260.JPG

Beamer Benz or Bently
Beamer Benz or Bently
pimp.gif
Shorty with Banks is bad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by kix4kix

That much LV just looks tacky. IMO.

that hat scarf belt combo is
pimp.gif
how is that tacky? r u nuts
word, money comin thru with that jelly
laugh.gif
Higher Ends are mean't to be done in moderation. Elz fit actually is tacky, I scrolled down the pic and saw just the hat and scarf at first and was like cool, once I saw the belt tho it felt like a little overkill. 
And dudes can claim thats money but any dude with real money doesn't even need to flex his bread (or brands like that). i.e. the Baby Vs Jay thread in General
These dudes think that's fly because they'd wear it. Fashion advice is not something you should necessarily ever seek on NT 
laugh.gif
Exactly. I said IMO, to be honest I don't really rock with LV to begin with, that aside. It looks like overkill to me, like really? Honestly LV aint even THAT expensive in the scheme of clothing. Escada scarf > That LV jawn juelz got on. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom