♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

Ohhhhhh boy Jerry!!!!!!!

To be honest... Idk if anyone else could have played that good of D on Jackson at the end then Salmons did

pimp.gif
Needed that one. Nice to see the Kings finally get a win!

ap-201201052351858698600.1.jpg

Keith Smart, the new head coach of the Sacramento Kings is hugged by center DeMarcus Cousins, after the Kings beat the Milwaukee Bucks 103-100 in an NBA basketball game in Sacramento, Calif., Thursday, Jan. 5, 2012. Smart had been named the teams head coach after previous head coach Paul Westphal was fired earlier in the day.

ya got a good one in Keith smart. He did a great job with what he had in oak. I Think young guys will play hard for him.

Hopefully Smart and the guys just get better from here on out
ohwell.gif
The effort during that comeback was
eek.gif
eek.gif

Good to hear Westphal encourage Smart into taking the deal
laugh.gif
Paul is classy for the most part, I'll give him that.

Hope Hayes isnt out too long, looked odd the way he got hurt. Team definitely looked inspired determined in the 2nd half
smile.gif

::raises a toast:::

To new beginning fellas, something special might be brewing in SacTown.

I certainly hope so man.

Hayes is out 2-3 weeks.... I'm strangely excited to see how Hickson and JT show out.

just got back from the kings vs bucks game tonight, good !%! game! great 4th qtr comeback by the kings. Place was dead and boo'ing the home team until that 2nd half rally. For a while there the Kings couldn't buy a bucket!
Jennings showed out and did his thang, but came up short in the end after that 21pt halftime lead.

I never been on that side of sacramento, nice area.

i was in wingstop grubbing.. in walks jason thompson and garcia to pickup some wings lol. shook hands, told them nice game , thompson yells.. ey... i like that raptors hat -_-

laugh.gif
nice one memph!

They're at the BJ's in Natomas alot too after games
laugh.gif

I can't stand people that boo their own teams.... Unless its the Knicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
nice one memph!

They're at the BJ's in Natomas alot too after games
laugh.gif

I can't stand people that boo their own teams.... Unless its the Knicks
laugh.gif
Me neither man.  Seems ironically hypocritical.
laugh.gif
 at JT...Who would you guys start out of the two?  I'd say Hickson.

laugh.gif

Hell, I didn't even know it was Garcia, lol.

I saw him... gave him a look like... nahhhhhh, that ain't him.. just some random light skinned dude. Garcia wouldn't be just up in here chilling in wingstop.
Then in walks Thompson, which I KNEW was him. Then I was like oh snap, that was Garcia.

I was getting my sprite refilled lol, I looked over and shook Thompson hand...

But i saw Garcia giving me that side eye like " I'm famous too... dont you want to shake my hand? "  
okay_meme_tf2_version_by_jaymewes_d2y3ud5_What_do_you_mainly_use_the_internet_for-s215x226-187857-475.jpg

I never said anything to him, was busy joking and laughing with Thompson.
laugh.gif

JT is easy to spot with his goofy teeth and his 6'11 body
laugh.gif

Garcia just looks like a really tall DR dude
laugh.gif

They are both nice dudes tho
pimp.gif

I still chuckle whenever I think about the time I met Landry and chopped it up with him for an hour while playing BJ at Thunder Valley and I was the only one that approached him
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I tend to run in to these guys after they leave the Kings

Brad Miller, after we traded him to Chicago I saw him walking thru a parking lot in Roseville, all goofy like he just got done hunting
laugh.gif

Carl over the summer....

K-Mart at Wal Mart at like 1 in the morning
laugh.gif

A few months ago I met Kenny Thomas at the Nike Outlets in Folsom
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still need to try this Jacks place.... Never been
ohwell.gif

Maybe next time I fly out of Sac I will check it out.... Table for 1 or sit at the bar??
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

When the Kings fired coach Paul Westphal last week, it seemed as though Sacramento would be the right place for [Jerry] Sloan. The Maloof brothers who own the team think very highly of Sloan, and sources said that Tammy [Sloan] hopes her husband returns to coaching and was favorable of the idea of possibly residing in Sacramento.

Sam Amick, SI.com
I wouldn't have minded.

Back
Top Bottom