♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

They need to add a psychiatrist

Oh a Isaiah is their best PG. How can you go wrong if ur PG is I. Thomas lol

Sooo do we need help in the front court still?? I say we sign Greg Ostertag.... again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jk jk it'd be funny though

Thompson's post game has improved a lot. He isn't as wild and is very patient when he has the ball.

What has Tyreke been on lately? Hopefully it continues whole season. He needs to continue to attack, instead of settling.

I guess Evans is finally healthy. I want to say he's playing like he was at the end of his rookie year, but I think he's even topping that lately. I like what I see.
Ignoring tonight, Cousins has been a beast lately too. If Evans and Cousins can continue to progress and stay consistent, we'll have a dangerous team going forward.

Isaiah Thomas is the real deal. He's the best passer on the team by a mile. Get this guy more minutes.

On to the negatives: Salmons needs to go. He's a black hole on offense, is shooting like 30% on the year, isn't D'ing anyone up, and he's just not passing the ball, almost ever (it shows in his assist numbers, 1.
glasses.gif
. Thank goodness we can amnesty him next year. I think we can give Greene the job this year and worry about finding a starter in free agency later, if Greene doesn't live up to his potential (again).

I'm not sure Hayes is our answer at the 5. When he was healthy, all the big men we played against went off in a serious way. Despite what he brings, at the end of the day I still think he's too short to be an effective starter at his position. I think Hickson is doing a decent job and it's great to have someone who can actually get up above the rim in the starting lineup.

Jimmer, I think maybe we're just not using right. He can shoot, so they should be running him off screens and stop forcing him to create his own shot, at least for now. He just seems out of his element.

Anyway, I feel good about the team going forward. Once Thornton is back we'll be much better. And I think we could finish just shy of a playoff spot this year, and make the playoffs next year maybe with an addition or two in the talented free agency class.

Agreed on all points.

I hate Westphal for requesting a trade for Salmons. But Salmons does have some bright spots at time.

Jimmer needs to stop handling the ball he never looks comfortable and it's obviously not his game. I believe when Thornton comes back he'll play more of a 2 guard role.

Back
Top Bottom