♚ Sacramento Kings ♚ Off-Season Thread

IT22 is looking nice out there, but i dont know if he is the long term answer at PG. reke needs to be a SG. i dont know if these 3 guard sets is the answer.

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

IT22 is looking nice out there, but i dont know if he is the long term answer at PG. reke needs to be a SG. i dont know if these 3 guard sets is the answer.

Yeah I'm tired of the 3 guard line up. I'd like to see Thornton come off the bench as our sixth man. I don't think Smart would do it though.

And put Salmons back in the starting 5? Pass. We're missing a legit SF and a 2nd big (enforcer type) to tag team with DMC. There's not a lot of toughness right now.

Hell no to DMC for Nene and his injured feet and single testicle.

With March Madness going on now, I'm sad that I have to start reading up on lottery draft prospects...... Can't wait for the day when I won't have to give a damn who we draft cuz we are in the playoffs
laugh.gif

I think you guys should have explored Evans for Ty Lawson. Evans is underperforming in the Sac offense with all of those guards, and Lawson would be a pure point guard. It wouldn't have been a bad move for Denver either. Just thought of this right now.

Denver LOVES Lawson though...... plus if the Kings rejected Ellis for Tyreke (you could argue Ellis>Lawson in terms of value) I don't see the Kings taking Lawson either, seems like our FO really values Tyreke.

I'm a little upset we weren't able to dump Hickson thougb

So who's (not)going to receive that qualifying offer?

I think JT will be the only one. Donte and JJ are probably on their way out.

Donte was a cool guy too bad it doesn't look like he'll realize his potential.

i would have traded cousins for nene. cousins is toooooooooooooooooo immature and i don't see him changing anytime soon.

i love nene (no *$!$), he was always good when healthy. if the trade went through, i would have shut down nene for rest of year so he can heal up for next year. no point of risking further injury when the season is going nowhere.

- Kings should try and push for Terrence Jones/Kidd-Gilchrist/Perry Jones. A lanky, Paul George-@%@ type of player.

- Bring IT22 off the bench.

- Trade Hayes for Dalembert (
laugh.gif
)

- Reke gets a jumpshot and plays a cerebral Point Forward game ala Doug Christie

- Trade Jimmer. Yes, trade Jimmer. His PG play is shaky at best and his defense is atrocious.

- Trade Johnny Salmons and J.J

- Fix Smart's substitution patterns and small ball mentality

- Reke somehow gets a jumpshot during the offseason

BOOM PLAYOFFS!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 916kid

i would have traded cousins for nene. cousins is toooooooooooooooooo immature and i don't see him changing anytime soon.

i love nene (no *$!$), he was always good when healthy. if the trade went through, i would have shut down nene for rest of year so he can heal up for next year. no point of risking further injury when the season is going nowhere.

You're out of your mind. Immaturity asside, Cousins is a beast and is only 21. He will be a top 3 center in a few years. He can easily average 20/13 if he can fix his foul troubles. 

JT had it going tonight. Great to see, with this was more consistent.

Thornton has been struggling as of late and I guess he took it upon himself since Tyreke was out.

Back
Top Bottom