♦♦ENTOURAGE:SEASON 5 FINALE♦♦ "Return to Queens Blvd" 10PM ET

Originally Posted by furiousstylezz

great episode. i thought e was gonna get hit by a car after he got dropped off by bow wow.

was vince and drama's house in woodside? i know the 61rst and woodside stop was where johnnys bar is.
yeah the house was in woodside and it's a couple of blocks from the 61st station...i was there when they were filming it and didnt have timeto get back home for a camera and autograph
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
...saw the whole cast and ari gold is that dude

great episode. i thought e was gonna get hit by a car after he got dropped off by bow wow.

was vince and drama's house in woodside? i know the 61rst and woodside stop was where johnnys bar is.

I know that was the union square stop that e hopped on....the vince and the girl were at the Myrtle and Wykoff stop in Glendale.
Vince and Drama's house look like Corona..but the E and Vince scene was on my block and I'm not saying..but that's my building
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Only complaint is that I felt that Vince fired and hired back E wayyyy too fast, it was like he fired him, then the next scene he's apologizing
laugh.gif
, if they would have extended that somehow, they would have really had us on the edge!
QFT Crank. The fire and then hire was way to fast. Good season finale but it wasn't their best.
Deep down I wanted Vince to be in a cold streak till next season. The show didn't really leave me on the edge but its great to see the boys back togetherand doing well.

TURTLES MOM
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jamie and Turtle on the phone
pimp.gif
, Turtle is a lucky man on and off thescreen.

Na I like how they made up quickly because they're bestfriends and weren't gonna let things come between them.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Na I like how they made up quickly because they're bestfriends and weren't gonna let things come between them.

Exactly.

But I like how E did not hesitate to say "Yeah f u" and walked off.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I kind of wanted E to not go back with Vince. See if they could gain success without each other.

Loved this epsiode. ^^^^The reunion of E and Vince reunion was too quick for me, also.

Turtle and his mom were too funny.
laugh.gif

Jamie Lynn talking freaky was very nice
devil.gif

Vinny in a Marty S. is very good
pimp.gif

Summer '09 is a very long tyme
frown.gif

It was a nice ending but as someone who's followed the series I predict another tanker for Vince. Something is gonna happen and the movie won't befinished. However I'd love to be wrong and we get another Season 2 kinda vibe. Season 2 (Aquaman) is def my fav season thus far. This was a good a seasonthough. Lets just hope they keep the fire going

Glad to see Vinny back on his feet.
pimp.gif

The whole crew, for that matter.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Summer can't come soon enough!

Originally Posted by supreme math

I know that was the union square stop that e hopped on....the vince and the girl were at the Myrtle and Wykoff stop in Glendale.
Vince and Drama's house look like Corona..but the E and Vince scene was on my block and I'm not saying..but that's my building
pimp.gif

I thought E got on at 57th street?

Ended up being a dope end to a good season. I actually was like "Yes, E finally growing some balls" when he wasnt answering Vinny and Ari'scalls.

Turtles relationship going public
pimp.gif

Vinny landed his dream job
pimp.gif

E gettin a career that doesn't solely revolve around Vinny
pimp.gif

Drama gettin his own Bar
pimp.gif

Cant wait till next season

To me this episode was sort of awful. I always loved the cliffhangers at the end of a season.

I think it would have been great to leave Vince jobless, and E back in LA.

Save the good news for the first ep of season 6.

I'm kind of sick of Vinnys attitude.

Oh and after the performace of Vin's we saw in Smoke Jumpers from the last episode (AWFUL) I find it highly unlikely he could get a scorsese film....

Other than that I was pretty content with season 5

And happy they continued Turtles relationship, unlike when he had Lauren London, and we never really found out waht the hell happened.

Yo straight up this episode had me smilin for like 5 minutes after the show was over...
Turtle's moms gettin on him was classic...

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Only complaint is that I felt that Vince fired and hired back E wayyyy too fast, it was like he fired him, then the next scene he's apologizing
laugh.gif
, if they would have extended that somehow, they would have really had us on the edge!
QFT Crank. The fire and then hire was way to fast. Good season finale but it wasn't their best.
Deep down I wanted Vince to be in a cold streak till next season. The show didn't really leave me on the edge but its great to see the boys back together and doing well.

TURTLES MOM
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jamie and Turtle on the phone
pimp.gif
, Turtle is a lucky man on and off the screen.

I guess they can't end a season on a down note, remember they fired Ari at the end of a half-season. I also thought they should've gone without E ashis manager for a few episodes but there you have it. Also it wasn't an immediate break up/get back together, not sure how much time elapsed between himnot picking up and Vince finally showing up in his office, maybe a week?

on another note this is the best movie Vince has been a part of in real life terms. As good as Aquaman might've been, Scorcece doing the Great Gatsby justfeels like it would be classic. And don't bring up QB cause "a guy from Queens" isn't even a plot. Medellin is worth mention but ehh.

and I heard about the Phelps cameo months ago and I knew it was quick but they could've at least held the camera on him for a second longer.

Good episode overall Turtles Mom was hilarious this ep, i thought when E's secretary said he had a sweet package waiting in his office that it'd beSloan instead of Vince...but i thought it would have been better if Vince and E didnt get back into business with each other. Either way Sunday nights aregoing to be boring for a looong time...

Back
Top Bottom