♫ Official The Boy Illinois Inhale Part 2: Loyalty Before the Love Thread ♫

Bye Bye Lil Lady

sick.gif

well just shot a vid for a song me and two other homies did...and did another performance...all that footage is being put together this week, and ZIk i gotchalol

I was in harlem today for the parade & I had bye bye lil lady on repeat, had everybody noddin'..

Video needed ASAP
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Tell my why when Haiti5 told me y'all performed in Urbana, I thought he meant Urbana, Maryland. Had a N_ ready to leave work
smh.gif

i know it took a while for me to post on this thread, but i made sure i listened to this closely for at least 4 times before i give my assessment.

@+%! is bangin. you hittin from all angles illi. i don't know if i should say it's better than pt. 1 cuz Exhale was a crucial track for me at the last phase of my life.

but this shh right here son, you brought it again.

type of music i listen attentively to.

keep it up fam.

for ZIK 1.Intro (Produced by Flu) 2.Back in Effect 3.Win 4.Stress 5.Money keeps Calling Me ft. Tre Style & Young rel (Produced By The Baron Boys) 6.Worldof Fantasy 7.Stronger Freestyle 8.One Hell of A Feeling 9.Play Me ft Paid Young 10.Going in 11.One Love (Produced By Large Marcus) 12.Come and Get It (ProducedBy Large Marcus) 13.Cool ft. G.o.D Jewels (Produced By Large Marcus) 14.Rich Yung Society 15.Exhale (Outro) (Produced By The Baron Boys)

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

inhale 3 tentative tracklist

song 1 (produced by TIME)
song 2 (produced by TIME)
song 3 (produced by TIME)
song 4 (produced by Flu)
song 5 (produced by TIME)
song 6 (produced by Half Amazin)
song 7 (produced by TIME)
song 8 (produced by TIME
song 9 (produced by Baron Boys)
etc...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just realized a lot of them joints you used on Inhale Pt. 1 I've never heard the original song
laugh.gif

Reminds me when I thought Let The Beat Build was a Cam song

I finally gave this a spin in some real speakers, on some Sunday morning cleanup type %%#$.

And I like even more.

mlb_u_aj_jenks_300.jpg

got no choice but to respect it...
glasses.gif

the creativity in you & Jewels wordplay is really on some other *!+*....always refreshing to hear N's who care about they craft like that....

Originally Posted by jefffort5

you'll get one my dude..im waiting on homie to put the footage together for me at the moment

Feeling the mixtape
pimp.gif
Keep up the good work. Sent you a PM about somemusic $*%

Back
Top Bottom