♫ Official The Boy Illinois Inhale Part 2: Loyalty Before the Love Thread ♫

Originally Posted by dreClark

College Chick
pimp.gif

love! and very much apprecaited

That's Why Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Always Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay... Loyaltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Before The Love!!!!

can't wait..

been bumpin pt.1 heavy these last few..

world of fantasy oh ma godd
pimp.gif
that song should go on forever

High, whadown wit it...we just finished mixing everything down....shall be out this week with no delays....thank u to everybody on NT who had a hand in it FLU,Plan, Time, G.o.D. Jewels, and everybody in this post who consistently listens to my music...you are appreciated I'm droppin one more song andthen.....Inhale Pt. 2

Originally Posted by jefffort5

High, whadown wit it...we just finished mixing everything down....shall be out this week with no delays....thank u to everybody on NT who had a hand in it FLU, Plan, Time, G.o.D. Jewels, and everybody in this post who consistently listens to my music...you are appreciated I'm droppin one more song and then.....Inhale Pt. 2
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Yo I was about to say. I f I saw this bumped with somebody
pimp.gif
'ing some song I chose not to listen to cuz I'm waiting for the whole thing Iwould've been straight
indifferent.gif
in this thread.

Art work is great. Half Amazin did his thing. You can really read in to the symbolism with the pics and titles alone. can't wait to hear this.

Back
Top Bottom