̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

I need to tell a quick story. It ties into this show.

I was at a chick's apartment on our 2nd date. I made a move for yambs, she quickly cut me off, and we turned on Netflix instead.

She's never watched Supergirl, so we watch the 1st episode. About 15 minutes in, I make another move. She rejects me again.

At this point, I'm sure shorty is not down to even make out. I give no dambs anymore and start critiquing the episode / making outrageous comments.

She comments that Jimmy / Winn are both cute. I tell her Kara is both cute and sexy, that she's basically wife type and we would have "devastatingly cute half Asian/white babies." (I'm Asian)

Chick is throwing me super shade and comments that Jimmy has such a nice body.

And exactly on the damn dot, we see the infamous scene with Kara in her underwear. I yell out, "COTDAMN, she got abs too?"

Chick is fuming at this point with nothing to say. We finish the episode and I stand up to leave. Chick tries to give me a goodbye hug, but I give her the Cam'ron face and walk away.

Thank you, Melissa Been-moist, for helping me keep my chub during the entire episode. My erection died after getting rejected twice.

Last edited:
roll.gif

I envisioned that story ending much differently
laugh.gif

Fam, I was heated. We were using my Netflix log-in, so I didn't wanna be an a-hole by turning off the episode, logging out of Netflix, and leaving.

Or maybe I should've done just that. No yambs = stop wasting my time

Last edited:
Megan preferred to go back to Mars where they want to kill her instead of staying with J'on on Earth :rofl:

Maybe his breath stinks.

Dude wanted to mind meld with her after the first time they met. She don't want no obsessive dude.

Who the hell is that fool showing up and c-blocking Mon-El? I would've punched a hole through his skull to show Kara the power of my fisting skills.

jimmy been lame. Instead of being a crime fighter with no training he could've been in those blacked movies and been with a bunch of karas. His heart gonna break when she gets with Mon-El.

Dude wanted to mind meld with her after the first time they met. She don't want no obsessive dude.

Who the hell is that fool showing up and c-blocking Mon-El? I would've punched a hole through his skull to show Kara the power of my fisting skills.

From wikipedia:

Mr. Mxyzptlk was created to appear in Superman #30 (Sept. 1944), in the story "The Mysterious Mr. Mxyztplk", by writer Jerry Siegel and artist Ira Yarborough. But due to publishing lag time, the character saw print first in the Superman daily comic strip by writer Whitney Ellsworth and artist Wayne Boring.[1]

He is usually presented as a trickster, in the classical mythological sense, in that he possesses reality warping powers with which he enjoys tormenting Superman in cartoonish ways. In most of his appearances in DC Comics, he can be stopped only by tricking him into saying or spelling his own name backwards (Kltpzyxm - "kel-tip-zix-um"), which will return him to his home in the 5th dimension and keep him there for a minimum of ninety days.[2] However, this specific limitation of the character has been eliminated since the Crisis on Infinite Earths reboot, upon which the character leaves only when he willingly agrees to do so after meeting some conditions he sets, such as having Superman succeed in getting Mxyzptlk to paint his own face blue.[3

Last edited:
Everyone elses storylines are more interesting than Supergirl's

J'onn is such a simp. Megan is probably getting her back blown out on Mars and he's trying to send her love messages

Why does Wynn hang out at the alien bar?

kara has weird logic and reasoning. The pattern of each episode seems to be her acting stubborn with some weird reasoning and by the end of the episode she realizes she was wrong.

She gets mad at mon-el for minor things but doesn't yell at that imp for the stuff he's doing. All she does is nag him and make him feel bad for trying to help her.

Another episode without stupid jimmy. Show doesn't need him.

Last edited:
What kind of medical evaluations are the DEO even doing that they didn't notice a metal arm? :smh:

alex is dumb for not having a fraction of a doubt. Made her look real stupid and shouldn't be working for a government organization. Most of them shouldn't be working there for getting duped without any effort.

Last edited:
She is the most judgmental character on tv. She's on her high horse every episode telling other characters how they aren't as good as her. The writers make her unlikeable.

I actually had a guilty pleasure for this the first season. Soon as the season 2 premier came on and she gave James the Heisman out of the clear blue I knew this show would be on some b.s. the rest of the way

Back
Top Bottom