Ω Godfather of Harlem on EPIX Sun 10pm Ω Starring Forest Whittaker

This was one of the better episodes of the season to me.

-Chin a damn fool. All them noises he was making with his mouth. :rofl:
-So Chin going to forget about all those bodies that dropped last episode? :lol:
-Powerful contributions & performances by Giancarlo & Malcolm! :pimp:
-Eddie on one. Boy a different breed now. :pimp:
-Not surprised by Stella snitching. Knew she was as soon as she said Chin was going to get what was coming to him. She/her storyline is really useless this season though.

Now we wait two months for the last four episodes. Sighs. :smh::frown:

PO

At the pace they're going with the creative takes and additions they're making this show is either done after s2 is finished or Bumpy isnt going to die and Chin isn't going to be acting crazy for 30 years but both are somehow gonna remain criminals well in to the 70s in a straight up fictional take.

I also find it weird how Chin doesn't even has a son in the take for this show.

This joint comes back Sunday.

About time. :pimp:
I'll save it for tomorrow night though (I know they put it on EPIX early, right?), because I need something to watch. But damn.... I need some type of refresher, because that two month gap has me lost on what's going on! :lol:

PO

I'm not sure when Epix puts it up, it's not up yet tho. Atleast not through Prime.

Just watched. Glad we are back! :pimp:
I know Bumpy right hand man aint gonna make it, he is getting killed somehow. Lucky mfer my ***. :lol:
Still don't understand the continuous insertion of Stella into the storyline. :smh:
Really happy Margaret finally knows the truth, so thats not lingering the rest of the season.

Interested to see how this season finishes. 3 more to go!

PO

Last edited:
Great episode.

Loved the "10 Harlems" focus here. Method snitched & brokered a deal with the Italians...
I thought the right hand man would die, but he told the truth & Bumpy was smart and used him to try to get in on Meth's crew but Meth switched it right back on him. :pimp:

In the end though, he trusted Bumpy more than he should have..... :lol:

That Morganthau/Bumpy scene was good. Loved the dialogue there. :pimp:

Malcolm calling out Elijah for his hypocrisy is finally shown. :pimp:

How Morganthau get that recording? The pastor working for him? :nerd:
Because I don't see how he could have got in Gigante's house to wire tap the phone.

That French mother****er said **** Bumpy this dude crazy let me ride with y'all. :rofl:

PO

Last edited:
Great episode.

Loved the "10 Harlems" focus here. Method snitched & brokered a deal with the Italians...
I thought the right hand man would die, but he told the truth & Bumpy was smart and used him to try to get in on Meth's crew but Meth switched it right back on him. :pimp:

In the end though, he trusted Bumpy more than he should have..... :lol:

That Morganthau/Bumpy scene was good. Loved the dialogue there. :pimp:

Malcolm calling out Elijah for his hypocrisy is finally shown. :pimp:

How Morganthau get that recording? The pastor working for him? :nerd:
Because I don't see how he could have got in Gigante's house to wire tap the phone.

That French mother****er said **** Bumpy this dude crazy let me ride with y'all. :rofl:

PO

They definitely tapped Chin's house, although it wasnt shown, Bumpy and others kept brining up how they got wires on all the Italians.

I think Monsieur 89 was sent in by Bumpy on that last scene. Bonanno is so blinded by his hate for Bumpy, they'll fall into his trap.

They definitely tapped Chin's house, although it wasnt shown, Bumpy and others kept brining up how they got wires on all the Italians.

I think Monsieur 89 was sent in by Bumpy on that last scene. Bonanno is so blinded by his hate for Bumpy, they'll fall into his trap.

Good point on the latter statement, didn't even think of that.

PO

Bumpy joining the black Illuminati :rofl: :rofl:

They are taking LIBERTIES!

****** plotting on ****** :smh: Hate to see it.

Ilfenesh is sooooo soooooo ****ing fine 🔥

:lol: @ the Commission getting super racist. Then Joe out here plotting hard on Chin. I do like how they've integrated his plot to wipe out the commission though.

Crazy how Stella is still alive after pulling all this ****.

What a coldblooded ending to this ep. Meth played a grimey villain :lol:

Bumpy joining the black Illuminati :rofl: :rofl:

They are taking LIBERTIES!

****** plotting on ****** :smh: Hate to see it.

Ilfenesh is sooooo soooooo ****ing fine 🔥

:lol: @ the Commission getting super racist. Then Joe out here plotting hard on Chin. I do like how they've integrated his plot to wipe out the commission though.

Crazy how Stella is still alive after pulling all this ****.

What a coldblooded ending to this ep. Meth played a grimey villain :lol:
I thought you was watching the newest episode 😂

New episode was good ….

dude got vicious when he found out homegirl visited Malcolm x 😂😂😂😂
Bumpy 10 steps ahead of everyone

I think it’s only one more episode …. Wish it was more

Stella a real whoooore. Forgot all about ol boy who was singing for her and is falling in love with dude that almost killed him.

Makes no sense Bumpy is that tore up over killing the 10 Harlems traitors. He didn't even give it a second thought but the aftermath got him getting drunk and sloppy? That quick turn around after a game of chess though :lol:

This dumb brother priest :lol:

You are a piece of garbage :rofl: Omar showing his true colors quick! This show really stretching it try to front like all these dudes lusting over Elise.

It should be Mayme's fine *** :pimp:

Last edited:
Another entertaining episode .

Bumpy second guessing himself. :smh:
Chin trying to set boundaries with Ernie & Stella & they end up having to get married to save his ***. :rofl:
I guess my initial thought about last episode was right & the French dude was really done with them, until Bumpy convinced him that only Black gon back Black. :lol::pimp:
Omar thirsting for Elise wanting to spend the rest of his life with her & then can't stand her by the end of the episode. Gotta love it! :rofl:
Every man needs a Mayme in their life! Sheesh. :wow::blush:
Bumpy back at it. Man always has a plan! :nthat:

Can't wait for next week's finale. Wondering how many seasons this show can do. :nerd:
Don't see Malcolm getting killed yet.

PO

Season done or still a handful more episodes? Trying to binge it once done, and catch on other seasons of shows in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom