Ω Godfather of Harlem on EPIX Sun 10pm Ω Starring Forest Whittaker

20161105_154436.jpg

Also noticed that the NOI building is the Freemason Temple that's Uptown. I took a pic of it the day that Fat Joe opened his first Up NYC sneaker shop.

Damn. This coming back is a pleasant surprise with Snowfall’s finale airing next week.

Might do a rewatch of season 1. I had epix for free when this was airing, quick google and they are offering epix now 2.99 a month for 3 months...perfect.

It’s up online

very decent first episode

glad to get back the Malcolm x and Adam Clayton Powell characters .... forgot how much I liked the characters in season 1

Method man is in every urban series lol

even when Malcolm tried to do good ... people hated ...

Won’t say nothing else until everybody else watch ....

Thought the French connection dealt directly with the Families in Montreal who then distributed to Buffalo and so on.

Either way. Dope S2 premier. Johnson, Malcolm and Powell came right back wit it. Good performances.

Bumpy running around town a wanted mad like he teflon :lol:

French guy took that deal out of pure greed and put his neck out there.

Thought the French connection dealt directly with the Families in Montreal who then distributed to Buffalo and so on.

Either way. Dope S2 premier. Johnson, Malcolm and Powell came right back wit it. Good performances.
The show is no longer concerned with historical details. They'll tell a fictional tale to tell the overall story.

The stuff with Malcolm coming up with defenses for Elijah? :lol: Not how it went down.

Bumpy trying to form his own drug ring commission. They really doing a lot.

I turn my head for a second cuz I've seen the Liston/Ali fight and so many reenactments and now all of a sudden Bumpy and Chin are fighting in the rain :lol:

Bumpy partnering with Chin is insane.

Bumpy trying to form his own drug ring commission. They really doing a lot.

I turn my head for a second cuz I've seen the Liston/Ali fight and so many reenactments and now all of a sudden Bumpy and Chin are fighting in the rain :lol:

Bumpy partnering with Chin is insane.
Didn’t like that ish at all

Season 2 has been lukewarm so far. The hour used to fly by so quickly during Season 1. It's dragging now.

Just finished S1. :pimp:
This show is amazing. :wow:
Absolutely love the casting decisions here.
No way this show should be on EPIX. Thats where "The Chi" should have been after S2. :smh:

Will start S2 this weekend & catch up with you guys for E3.

PO

Caught up now.
I'm enjoying the start to the season. :pimp:

"Allah aint fought no Sonny Liston" :rofl:

PO

- Well we know Bumpy and Chin died of natural causes so it will be interesting how their business relationship goes.

- I think the writers of this show heard how the NOI was critiquing their portrayal from season 1 and corrected some things.

Last edited:
Big facts.
Really interested to see how this plays out. Chin def gonna turn on him. :lol:

PO

Man, Bumpy been 2 steps ahead soo far. I feel like he is already anticipating that.

I wish Epix dropped the episodes a day earlier like Amazon did with Invincible.

Just finished E3.

Poor Cecil & the kids. Was heartbroken. Sucks nothing has changed in our society to this day. :smh::frown:
Elise def gonna let Margaret know the truth by the end of the season, possibly the finale. :lol:
Malcom X officially out on the NOI? I'm assuming so after the chat with Elijah with Ali in the office & Bumpy in the cafe. :nerd:
Wonder how Ernie gonna explain the Bennie incident? :nerd:
Bumpy getting that "justice" :pimp:

PO

They just went full on super racist episode for this week didn't they?

I'm about to call laziness on the writers. Can't really follow up Chin and Bumpy partnering so throw in some racism to distract and blow **** out of proportion.

Such a fictional ending :lol: No way Bumpy holds a white police captain's family hostage and gets away with it let alone lives. Especially a NYPD captain. His wife and daughter would probably get violated for that then killed.

:lol: @ Chin's daughter and this simp *** lame always caught up in her mess. Now he killing made men for her.

Back
Top Bottom