“They think black people dont like trump,thats a lie”-face (queens,ny former blood)

Has anyone actually listened to what he was saying? Interested in hearing his reasoning. I won't write him off, maybe Trump can offer HIM something he feels other candidates can't/won't.

DJT got the economy popping again. I was stuck working $10-11/hr jobs, now I'm getting $15 and possibly may have $20 construction job lined up. Alot of people haven't even bothered reading "Art of The Deal" and don't know Donald's work history...he's alot more blue collar than white collar.
For the record (dequan im thinking u a brother 1000% but to clear assumption) your african american saying trump helped the economy right?

Has anyone actually listened to what he was saying? Interested in hearing his reasoning. I won't write him off, maybe Trump can offer HIM something he feels other candidates can't/won't.
Thats the thing nobody is trying to listen to no type of stats about trump they just automatically hate dude & feels hes a racist ...people gotta sit down & look at the facts not the hype especially comparing the last few presidents to one another ....face kept asking people why do u hate trump or feel hes a racist ...he got no clear answers/silence ....now hes gonna make this a regular youtube show instead of being downtown (looks like washington square park) he should go uptown to harlem & washington heights & politic with black /spanish people & question why they dislike & feel trump is racist ...im sure itll be the same (silence being the most)

Thats the thing nobody is trying to listen to no type of stats about trump they just automatically hate dude & feels hes a racist ...people gotta sit down & look at the facts not the hype especially comparing the last few presidents to one another ....face kept asking people why do u hate trump or feel hes a racist ...he got no clear answers/silence ....now hes gonna make this a regular youtube show instead of being downtown (looks like washington square park) he should go uptown to harlem & washington heights & politic with black /spanish people & question why they dislike & feel trump is racist ...im sure itll be the same (silence being the most)

Would you talk to a random stranger on the streets of New York City yelling and screaming about trump and his political views on America?

Thats the thing nobody is trying to listen to no type of stats about trump they just automatically hate dude & feels hes a racist ...people gotta sit down & look at the facts not the hype especially comparing the last few presidents to one another ....face kept asking people why do u hate trump or feel hes a racist ...he got no clear answers/silence

Nonsense

Acting like people are just pulling the idea that Trump is racist out of thin air

Total nonsense

I completely understand why people don't want to hear anything HE says and/or anything that anyone support him says. But sometimes, we can learn a lot from our "enemies" and those that support said "enemy."

But I completely understand why people don't want to hear anything HE says and/or anything that anyone support him says.

Would you talk to a random stranger on the streets of New York City yelling and screaming about trump and his political views on America?
I dont yell or scream so no (keyword being “i”) ....thats his personality to yell & scream at random people he dont know but have debates with ...i can see him doing it eventually on 1 of these episodes

For the record (dequan im thinking u a brother 1000% but to clear assumption) your african american saying trump helped the economy right?
Yes, Im close to 30 and never had a car until this year. Now I'm in a position where I might have 2 cars and possibly a motorcycle :wow:

If you don't believe me, hit up the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

I don't know how it is for White Collar fields with College degrees, but I do know plenty of High School dropouts who are cleaning up, with all the jobs available. Where I live, there's supposed be a 1.4 Million shortage of Construction workers by 2023. Hell, theres even programs where Dudes come straight out of prison and get sent to work the next day. And that's just the midwest. I heard up in the Northwest (Wisconsin etc) while still being locked up dudes get transported every day to work sites and make $15/hr. And when they get released they have like 10 racks in their bank account.

2 decades from now, theres going to be books written about this Era of history...

I dont yell or scream so no (keyword being “i”) ....thats his personality to yell & scream at random people he dont know but have debates with ...i can see him doing it eventually on 1 of these episodes
Yeah, exactly. No one isn’t gonna have reasonable conversation or debate with someone if he yelling and screaming. If I’m walking down Washington square park and he pulled up on me yelling and screaming I’m a keep it pushing and cancel him off like any other crazy ny’er on the street.

Yes, Im close to 30 and never had a car until this year. Now I'm in a position where I might have 2 cars and possibly a motorcycle :wow:

If you don't believe me, hit up the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

I don't know how it is for White Collar fields with College degrees, but I do know plenty of High School dropouts who are cleaning up, with all the jobs available. Where I live, there's supposed be a 1.4 Million shortage of Construction workers by 2023. Hell, theres even programs where Dudes come straight out of prison and get sent to work the next day. And that's just the midwest. I heard up in the Northwest (Wisconsin etc) while still being locked up dudes get transported every day to work sites and make $15/hr. And when they get released they have like 10 racks in their bank account.

2 decades from now, theres going to be books written about this Era of history...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am sure the history books will mention that after the first black president, America elected a reckless incompetent bigot.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc a jets fan too

Sitting there like
2gnnjh.jpg
So ****ing true :rofl:

There are Black people who actually support trump even after he still doesn’t think the Central Park 5 are not guilty.

Lmfaooooo.

Back
Top Bottom