“They think black people dont like trump,thats a lie”-face (queens,ny former blood)

I was a trump guy but it's obvious that trump isn't presidential material. I thought he would've actually done something besides lower taxes a little bit...

Here we are in 2019, one drone away from WW3....

I was a trump guy but it's obvious that trump isn't presidential material. I thought he would've actually done something besides lower taxes a little bit...

& whats ya backround (ethnicity wise) ?

I was a trump guy

giphy.gif

It makes sense now

Might deadss vote for Trump this time around and vote blue for the rest just to continue to watch the PR of old conservative white men go to the toilet :lol:

Also a flat earther and tinfoil hat boy ........ we ALL see the coincidence

And homophobe
Yes do NOT forget that. Now a proven Trump supporter...... absolutely zero surprise here

Add to that a name about shooting people and a white soldier. We know how that all goes. Put this guy on a list

Last edited:
Another haitian on his maga sht

Haitians though?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation...-temporary-status-for-haitians-heads-to-trial

NEW YORK — A trial in New York over the Trump administration’s move to cut off permission for thousands of Haitians to live in the U.S. is spotlighting emails between officials downplaying health and safety crises in the Caribbean nation as they tried to justify the change.
This dude is trying to kick your people out the country and you vouch for him?
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom