∞True Detective Season 1 Thread ***CLOSED***∞

Last edited:
However...how did Hart know the whereabouts of the stash house? That's where I'm confused. He had to have been in the area, but the last Hart saw of Cohle was when he was on the swamp boat. I don't think he knew about him going to the stash house w/ Ginger's crew.

However...how did Hart know the whereabouts of the stash house? That's where I'm confused. He had to have been in the area, but the last Hart saw of Cohle was when he was on the swamp boat. I don't think he knew about him going to the stash house w/ Ginger's crew.

I think they're all just familiar with the city and neighborhoods.

I mean Cohle and the bikers know the place as part of the city they roam every day, and what Cohle used to, so it isn't far fetched to give a location and estimate based on that. You can probably do it to your neighborhood.

Can't wait to Ledoux gets involved, **** is going to get real ****** up, you can see it.

iirc before cohle and hart split to the bar, they gameplan and cohle tells hart to listen to "beaumont" activity on the scanner. So thats what hart figured after he got kicked out the bar.

U9Kt1az.jpg

In thinking about it, how did Hart know where the stash house was? He obviously saw Cohle leave on the boat thru the swamp waters, but how did Cohle relay the exact location to Hart? I probably missed it...

also...

Best Crackpot Theories About True Detective That Are Probably Wrong
He told him the specific address to pick him up and Marty had already started driving in the general direction after he saw the boat going Rust was on.

EDIT - I'm late. Oh wait

Plus yeah you gotta assume as cops they're very familiar with the area, especially that place since it's known for it's gang activity. There was a helicopter before they even raided the stash house. Rust also told Marty to listen to the police radio just in case for any chatter.

Last edited:
In thinking about it, how did Hart know where the stash house was? He obviously saw Cohle leave on the boat thru the swamp waters, but how did Cohle relay the exact location to Hart? I probably missed it...

also...

Best Crackpot Theories About True Detective That Are Probably Wrong
He told him the specific address to pick him up and Marty had already started driving in the general direction after he saw the boat going Rust was on.

EDIT - I'm late. Oh wait

Plus yeah you gotta assume as cops they're very familiar with the area, especially that place since it's known for it's gang activity. There was a helicopter before they even raided the stash house. Rust also told Marty to listen to the police radio just in case for any chatter.

Word, didn't Hart hear the Police scanner while he was reading a book in his car? And then obviously when Cohle took Ginger into the house with the one guy in it after shh started poppin' off he called Hart and told him where to be in 90 seconds.

That last scene was incredible.

"Every time I think you hit the ceiling, you just keep raising the bar.
You are like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a ****."

Those Meme's about Cohle are hilarious.

"What did you think about Jay Lenos final show?"

"there's 57 million things I rather think about"

" :frown:"

Hahaha

The chick from the strip club scene wearing the USA colors just responded to me on tumblr when I told her congrats on being in such an dope episode. :pimp:

Last edited:
:wow: right into the hornets nest...
i re watched that scene and it looked like it was all done in one take :smokin
Mcconaughey should play a villain in his next roll :smokin

Back
Top Bottom