╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

roll.gif
@ the clippers

what is the cavs "core" looking like right now? or is there even one?

I'd imagine Williams is taken with 2 or 3 even if those teams don't want him as he may be traded to someone else.

I'm just happy to finally get a legit point guard. The FIRST since Terrell Brandon (and before that - Mark Price).

I'd imagine Williams is taken with 2 or 3 even if those teams don't want him as he may be traded to someone else.

I'm just happy to finally get a legit point guard. The FIRST since Terrell Brandon (and before that - Mark Price).

thanks for the shout out. im guessing we get irving for the first pick but then who do we get at 4? do we go for a big guy? ryan hollins isnt the center of the future for us. i dont know anything about that young euro player. any ideas?

thanks for the shout out. im guessing we get irving for the first pick but then who do we get at 4? do we go for a big guy? ryan hollins isnt the center of the future for us. i dont know anything about that young euro player. any ideas?

brandon3000 should be the only dude posting in here. hes the only cavs fan i have seen all year still posting. allt hem other well known cavs fans were nowhere to be found after the decision. you all should be ashamed of yourselves..

good to see the cavs getting high picks this year and that will help this team rebuild even quicker even though the draft is pretty weak.

brandon3000 should be the only dude posting in here. hes the only cavs fan i have seen all year still posting. allt hem other well known cavs fans were nowhere to be found after the decision. you all should be ashamed of yourselves..

good to see the cavs getting high picks this year and that will help this team rebuild even quicker even though the draft is pretty weak.

Congrats.

Irving #1. And then of course, take the best player available at #4. Forget need. You guys just need to load up on talent.

Congrats.

Irving #1. And then of course, take the best player available at #4. Forget need. You guys just need to load up on talent.

Originally Posted by PMatic

2m5gzuf.jpg
Feels good man...
pimp.gif

Had this reaction when they announced the #2 pick...

Clipps stay losing...
laugh.gif

Gonna be interesting what we do with the #4 pick as well...

Originally Posted by PMatic

2m5gzuf.jpg
Feels good man...
pimp.gif

Had this reaction when they announced the #2 pick...

Clipps stay losing...
laugh.gif

Gonna be interesting what we do with the #4 pick as well...

funny how irving is the man after barnes and jones decided to come out next year
he was like what top 7 last year mock draft. dude is alright at best

funny how irving is the man after barnes and jones decided to come out next year
he was like what top 7 last year mock draft. dude is alright at best

I really think that Cleveland is a great position to contend in the immediate future.

You have Kyrie and possibly Kanter. You add them to Varejao and Sessions (no reason to trade him).

They have Jamison's expiring contract that should be in play and the 14.6 mil exception that could bring into #1 pick next year.

I really think that Cleveland is a great position to contend in the immediate future.

You have Kyrie and possibly Kanter. You add them to Varejao and Sessions (no reason to trade him).

They have Jamison's expiring contract that should be in play and the 14.6 mil exception that could bring into #1 pick next year.

what do u guys think of snaggin D will with the #1 then jus settling for brandon knight at 4?

i dont see kyrie stepping right in day 1 in any case... i may be alone there tho

what do u guys think of snaggin D will with the #1 then jus settling for brandon knight at 4?

i dont see kyrie stepping right in day 1 in any case... i may be alone there tho

the cavs should tank next season as well to be in good position for 2012

nobody would blame them

the cavs should tank next season as well to be in good position for 2012

nobody would blame them

Back
Top Bottom