╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

enes kanter is a pretty dominant player, and wouldn't be a bad pick at 4. I personally would take dwill #1 and knight at #4

Wow didn't know the the Cavs has 1st and 4th. Too bad this year is sketch.

I'd say get D-will and trade the other pick. I'm not sold on Kyrie but wouldn't be mad if He was picked.

Wow didn't know the the Cavs has 1st and 4th. Too bad this year is sketch.

I'd say get D-will and trade the other pick. I'm not sold on Kyrie but wouldn't be mad if He was picked.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Why are u guys not sold on Kyrie?

I personally have not seen much of him. I have seen Derrick play and the boy can play.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Why are u guys not sold on Kyrie?

I personally have not seen much of him. I have seen Derrick play and the boy can play.

I have kept an eye on Kyrie since he was a jr...My bro started with DWill at Zona the past 2 seasons...DWill has improved more than anyone in the nation, but I would much rather have Kyrie in a heartbeat. He literally is a CP3 clone. I dont think DWill will be able to do what he did necessarily at Zona in the league. His range will continue to improve, but a lot of the things he did maybe don't translate as well as people think.

I have kept an eye on Kyrie since he was a jr...My bro started with DWill at Zona the past 2 seasons...DWill has improved more than anyone in the nation, but I would much rather have Kyrie in a heartbeat. He literally is a CP3 clone. I dont think DWill will be able to do what he did necessarily at Zona in the league. His range will continue to improve, but a lot of the things he did maybe don't translate as well as people think.

So we are one week away...

Byron Scott claims we are still undecided...

Very excited to see what happens.

So we are one week away...

Byron Scott claims we are still undecided...

Very excited to see what happens.

If the Cavs make the right pick at 1st and 4th.. They will still land in the lottery next year (Sorry guys)... They gotta hope for the Bulls scenario where they steal the 1st pick.. Because if you remember the Bulls had the smallest % to get the #1 pick, but won and got Derrick Rose..

If you have 3 top 5 picks within 2 years sign them all to multi year contracts.. Entice an up and coming superstar to join the team.. Pick up some of the essential bench components.. There will still be a lot of cap room to try to get that solid #2 option, and you would have one of the better teams in the league... Not to mention a really good coach if Gilbert sticks with him, which I'm sure he will considering the whole fiasco of last off season..

Hope for you Cavs fans...

If the Cavs make the right pick at 1st and 4th.. They will still land in the lottery next year (Sorry guys)... They gotta hope for the Bulls scenario where they steal the 1st pick.. Because if you remember the Bulls had the smallest % to get the #1 pick, but won and got Derrick Rose..

If you have 3 top 5 picks within 2 years sign them all to multi year contracts.. Entice an up and coming superstar to join the team.. Pick up some of the essential bench components.. There will still be a lot of cap room to try to get that solid #2 option, and you would have one of the better teams in the league... Not to mention a really good coach if Gilbert sticks with him, which I'm sure he will considering the whole fiasco of last off season..

Hope for you Cavs fans...

Originally Posted by belle155

im more nervous than excited. anyone goin downtown for a draft party?

Perhaps, but probably not. I'm nervous for it too man... We better not mess up

Originally Posted by belle155

im more nervous than excited. anyone goin downtown for a draft party?

Perhaps, but probably not. I'm nervous for it too man... We better not mess up

Back
Top Bottom