╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

This is good and all that we are winning but it's time to start tanking, we get no where with a low lotto pick, we need to build this team up with talent

Sad, but true.

I want to see them win but really we need a couple of poor seasons and some luck in the lottery.

NO, NO & NO.

Come on lose games???? were .5 out ?

Aren't you sick & tired of being some *+**$# city that produces no good sports teams?

Nah.. F that noise.

I'm calling playoffs.

NO, NO & NO.

Aren't you sick & tired of being some *+**$# city that produces no good sports teams?

Nah.. F that noise.

I'm calling playoffs.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

NO, NO & NO.

Nah.. F that noise.

I'm calling playoffs.

you aren't thinking long term at all.

At best you make the playoffs as a 8 or a 7 seed, play 4 games and get bounced or you can tank maybe get lucky with a top 3 pick and grab a MKG or a PJIII (i'd be worried about him though) and continue to improve the talent around Kyrie. Hell you may even luck into the NBA selling the Hornets and having a legit shot at the #1 and draft Anthony Davis.

NO, NO & NO.

Nah.. F that noise.

I'm calling playoffs.

you aren't thinking long term at all.

At best you make the playoffs as a 8 or a 7 seed, play 4 games and get bounced or you can tank maybe get lucky with a top 3 pick and grab a MKG or a PJIII (i'd be worried about him though) and continue to improve the talent around Kyrie. Hell you may even luck into the NBA selling the Hornets and having a legit shot at the #1 and draft Anthony Davis.

Pooh about to get worked Round 1.

Honestly though I just don't get how you can tell a player/team to tank. Just don't like that at all. I understand the future being bright and rebuilding is key, but man Kyrie has just been on a tear along with Jamison

Pooh about to get worked Round 1.

Honestly though I just don't get how you can tell a player/team to tank. Just don't like that at all. I understand the future being bright and rebuilding is key, but man Kyrie has just been on a tear along with Jamison

Ummmm... Pooh get worked?!?! Yea... Alright.

I totally agree with you as far as telling them to tank... As a competitor I couldn't throw a game I was playing in, just isn't in me. I want to win too badly
laugh.gif

Ummmm... Pooh get worked?!?! Yea... Alright.

I totally agree with you as far as telling them to tank... As a competitor I couldn't throw a game I was playing in, just isn't in me. I want to win too badly
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was joking man..

At least I didn't holler at your kid
laugh.gif
haa

I don't know man I guess we'll see what happens this team
Is full of confidence going to DEN & OKC and gettin W's

laugh.gif
I was joking man..

At least I didn't holler at your kid
laugh.gif
haa

I don't know man I guess we'll see what happens this team
Is full of confidence going to DEN & OKC and gettin W's

I know
laugh.gif

Y'all have a good one in Kyrie... A REALLY GOOD ONE, but he's going to need more talent around him to complete the turn around he can.

I know
laugh.gif

Y'all have a good one in Kyrie... A REALLY GOOD ONE, but he's going to need more talent around him to complete the turn around he can.

NO, NO & NO.

Nah.. F that noise.

I'm calling playoffs.
Might be nice but we will never get no where with Ryan Hollins, Harringody, and Sammy on your roster, we need to suck it up, put some talent around Kyrie and then the long term will be much sweeter......

NO, NO & NO.

Nah.. F that noise.

I'm calling playoffs.
Might be nice but we will never get no where with Ryan Hollins, Harringody, and Sammy on your roster, we need to suck it up, put some talent around Kyrie and then the long term will be much sweeter......

players will sign, FAs will come to ball with Kyrie and Tristan and Coach.

i dont wanna see any tanking. After all, last year we finished strong even beating miami and thanks to that trade got two great picks. Anyone know what our draft picks are looking like this year after that deal with sacramento, miami, LA, and our own??? I'm ready for a deep draft and some new additions

players will sign, FAs will come to ball with Kyrie and Tristan and Coach.

i dont wanna see any tanking. After all, last year we finished strong even beating miami and thanks to that trade got two great picks. Anyone know what our draft picks are looking like this year after that deal with sacramento, miami, LA, and our own??? I'm ready for a deep draft and some new additions

Originally Posted by Essential1

Thank you guys for Ramon Sessions... An actual PG in LA...
pimp.gif

You guys will love Ramon. If we were really a contending team that could actually compete for a championship - I would be really pissed right now. But giving the fact that we don't have the weapons to actually compete yet, we turned Ramon Sessions into a future asset - which is what the smart thing was to do. Gotta give Chris Grant credit. He's really making the most of what we have right now.

FF, There is no way we can compete right now. I know your heart is set into winning right now bro, but unfortunately - we don't have the actual pieces to compete with CHI, MIA, PHI, etc. We're very close; in fact - I think next year will be our biggest turn around yet since Lebron's departure. But our only option is to pretty much look forward to next year's draft to provide Kyrie some offensive weapons to win.

Brandon, as of right now I believe our picks are looking something like this (I could be wrong though):

-Our actual 2012 1st rounder

-2012 1st rounder Lakers (top 14 protected)

-Our actual 2012 2nd rounder

-2013 1st rounder Cavs have the right to swap picks with Lakers with the less attractive pick(2013 Miami Pick and the 2013 Cavs Pick).

We REALLY have something to work with this off-season. If we somehow DON'T end up with a top-10 pick, look for us to make some trades. I like the direction this team is going, and though some of us want to win now, the wise thing to do is invest in next year when most of the East will be on a down-fall (NY, BOS, ORL, and possibly MIA) that will leave us with a great opportunity to make the playoffs and actually being able to compete next year.

And I really had NO IDEA kdawg was a Cavs fan, welcome mate. We have a really bright future here in Cleveland. Believe you me.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Thank you guys for Ramon Sessions... An actual PG in LA...
pimp.gif

You guys will love Ramon. If we were really a contending team that could actually compete for a championship - I would be really pissed right now. But giving the fact that we don't have the weapons to actually compete yet, we turned Ramon Sessions into a future asset - which is what the smart thing was to do. Gotta give Chris Grant credit. He's really making the most of what we have right now.

FF, There is no way we can compete right now. I know your heart is set into winning right now bro, but unfortunately - we don't have the actual pieces to compete with CHI, MIA, PHI, etc. We're very close; in fact - I think next year will be our biggest turn around yet since Lebron's departure. But our only option is to pretty much look forward to next year's draft to provide Kyrie some offensive weapons to win.

Brandon, as of right now I believe our picks are looking something like this (I could be wrong though):

-Our actual 2012 1st rounder

-2012 1st rounder Lakers (top 14 protected)

-Our actual 2012 2nd rounder

-2013 1st rounder Cavs have the right to swap picks with Lakers with the less attractive pick(2013 Miami Pick and the 2013 Cavs Pick).

We REALLY have something to work with this off-season. If we somehow DON'T end up with a top-10 pick, look for us to make some trades. I like the direction this team is going, and though some of us want to win now, the wise thing to do is invest in next year when most of the East will be on a down-fall (NY, BOS, ORL, and possibly MIA) that will leave us with a great opportunity to make the playoffs and actually being able to compete next year.

And I really had NO IDEA kdawg was a Cavs fan, welcome mate. We have a really bright future here in Cleveland. Believe you me.

really hoping to see cleveland package all of our picks and move up in the draft or just see some really good pick with what we have

really hoping to see cleveland package all of our picks and move up in the draft or just see some really good pick with what we have

RYAN HOLLINS GONEEEEEE

NEAREST BAR LETS TAKE SHOTS ON SHOTS ON SHOTS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

17-26

3 Back.

23 games left.

2 first round picks.

We'll be back

RYAN HOLLINS GONEEEEEE

NEAREST BAR LETS TAKE SHOTS ON SHOTS ON SHOTS