╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

laugh.gif

..the closest I got to watching it was the espn play-by-play breakdown
mad.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 glad we beat Sac. Can't wait to watch the highlights later...really happy Tristian beasted!

laugh.gif

..the closest I got to watching it was the espn play-by-play breakdown
mad.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 glad we beat Sac. Can't wait to watch the highlights later...really happy Tristian beasted!

Was at the game tonight. Started off real ugly, but Ramon Sessions comes off the bench and brings the team back.
Kyrie is a animal. ESPN and the highlights prolly won't show it, but Kyrie shaked Ben Gordon and left him - Kyrie pulled up for the jumper and missed it but it was nasty nonetheless. It showed me is handles-potential.

Duke is going to be a problem in a year or 2..
smokin.gif

Was at the game tonight. Started off real ugly, but Ramon Sessions comes off the bench and brings the team back.
Kyrie is a animal. ESPN and the highlights prolly won't show it, but Kyrie shaked Ben Gordon and left him - Kyrie pulled up for the jumper and missed it but it was nasty nonetheless. It showed me is handles-potential.

Duke is going to be a problem in a year or 2..
smokin.gif

great game, i watched the entire game it was awesome. sluggish start but WHAT A FINISH!!!

Antawn looked like his legs were hurting bad walking to the bench at the end of the 3rd

Kyrie looked sensational in the 4th. I saw him shake BG too
laugh.gif

if you guys ever wanna see the full highligths visit nba.com

I log/edit the cavs home games here at turner studios in the A

I try to capture every great play

I'm also more and more impressed by the play of Alonzo Gee. He's a stud out there.

great game, i watched the entire game it was awesome. sluggish start but WHAT A FINISH!!!

Antawn looked like his legs were hurting bad walking to the bench at the end of the 3rd

Kyrie looked sensational in the 4th. I saw him shake BG too
laugh.gif

if you guys ever wanna see the full highligths visit nba.com

I log/edit the cavs home games here at turner studios in the A

I try to capture every great play

I'm also more and more impressed by the play of Alonzo Gee. He's a stud out there.

Sessions for Williams?

7:05AM ET

i

Ramon Sessions | Cavaliers The Cleveland Cavaliers hoped to improve their small forward position when they acquired Omri Casspi from the Sacramento Kings in late June, but it hasn't worked out. Casspi is having a terrible season and the Cavaliers are in the market for a small forward.

Bob Finnan of The News-Herald mentioned there is a rumor going around that would see Ramon Sessions go to the Atlanta Hawks for Marvin Williams.

Finnan writes: "Don't totally discount it, however, because Williams has announced he wants to be traded, and Cavs GM Chris Grant was the one who drafted him in Atlanta."

There was a report recently that Williams would welcome a trade, but he denied it right after it was published.

Williams is on the books this season for $7.5 million, while Sessions is at $4.25 million. The Cavaliers are roughly $7 million below the salary cap, which make this one-for-one trade possible.

This trade would also allow the Hawks to get under the luxury tax line, so it's possible some form of this deal could get done by March 15.

-- Nick Borges

I think this would be a good move for Cleveland. Ramon brings great energy off the bench and can pass the rock well, but we need a solid 3 in a bad way. Omri SUCKS

Sessions for Williams?

7:05AM ET

i

Ramon Sessions | Cavaliers The Cleveland Cavaliers hoped to improve their small forward position when they acquired Omri Casspi from the Sacramento Kings in late June, but it hasn't worked out. Casspi is having a terrible season and the Cavaliers are in the market for a small forward.

Bob Finnan of The News-Herald mentioned there is a rumor going around that would see Ramon Sessions go to the Atlanta Hawks for Marvin Williams.

Finnan writes: "Don't totally discount it, however, because Williams has announced he wants to be traded, and Cavs GM Chris Grant was the one who drafted him in Atlanta."

There was a report recently that Williams would welcome a trade, but he denied it right after it was published.

Williams is on the books this season for $7.5 million, while Sessions is at $4.25 million. The Cavaliers are roughly $7 million below the salary cap, which make this one-for-one trade possible.

This trade would also allow the Hawks to get under the luxury tax line, so it's possible some form of this deal could get done by March 15.

-- Nick Borges

I think this would be a good move for Cleveland. Ramon brings great energy off the bench and can pass the rock well, but we need a solid 3 in a bad way. Omri SUCKS

Back
Top Bottom