⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sarri is going to play scared there was no point of firing Allegri

Yerp, said the same thing the other day about Sarri playing scared....

We’re coming to a point where we’ll NEVER see a Costa-Ronaldo-Dybala front 3.

** Juve just scored after Dybala just set up Ronaldo for a goal, they’re much more dangerous with three attackers but I’d still drop Higuian for Costa due to pace and creativity.

That Canadian Davies lad has had a really great performance at leftback for Bayern. I thought his natural position was a left winger

Yup, he's a natural LW. We noticed canada was throwing him out at LB sometimes and he looked pretty solid. Due to injuries to our entire backline we had to try something. The club decided to give him a shot there and he's been absolutely amazing. Alaba being able to move over to CB and look very capable has been great as well. Him and Alaba have a great understanding and have looked really good together on the left. I still want to see Davies get a shot at LW because with his pace and dribbling ability he can cause a ton of problems. Even now when he makes his overlapping runs from LB he causes lots of issues to the defense dribbling past defenders and putting in crosses. I believe he had 2 assists tonight and a shot off the post.

some good teams in group 2

can we please get real madrid vs juve?
the world needs to see this. would love to see scumbag tactics from ramos on ronaldo

Young Chelsea squad to the round of 16, probably get washed but most thought they wouldn't get here in the first place. Myself included LOL.

I see the Vela to Barca rumors are swirling again. I don’t see him getting a ton of playing time there, but it would be cool to see. I’d rather see him at Atleti

Rodrygo with the clinical weak footed volley outside of his boot. Between his positioning and finishing with both feet dude seems to have natural poaching ability. It’s just weird that he’s so small and thin with all the big forwards RM have had, but his positioning and movement lets him evade physicality. The hockey assist by Modric was beautiful too.

-San Siro will host a Champions League knockout match for the first time in 6 years. The match doesn't involve Milan or Inter because of Atalanta's stadium doesn't meet UCL standards.

-Atalanta have qualified for the Champions League 2019/20 knockout stages, despite 1 point after 4 games (lowest point total ever after 4 games for a team that still managed to qualify).

-With 18/18 points and a goal difference of +19, Bayern Munich are the best group stage team in the history of the UEFA Champions League

-The 2019/20 UEFA Champions League season is the first time in the history of the Champions League where no teams outside of the top 5 UEFA leagues are in the knockout stages.

This is the most stacked I’ve ever seen the round of 16. All teams from top 5 leagues.

Vinicius said today Sterling took a while to find his goal scoring touch. I mess with that potential comparison. Sterling isn’t really a natural in front of goal but has figured out how to score. It’ll take time but hopefully Vini can do the same. Got himself on the board today, unfortunately Jovic didn’t.

isn't Norwegian zlatan euro play locked because he played for Leipzig in the UCL?

Frenkie finding out Ajax didn't pass thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom