⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's a good thing that Real will be playing another huge club right away.

On one hand, it means one of the big clubs will be eliminated early, thus less hype for the following rounds.
On the other hand, it's nice to have some intensity in the round of 16. Sometimes round of 16 is kind of weak.

idk how they do it, but these guys predictions were like 75% right last year for the group stage draw. Let's see how right it is this year

i wonder how they calculate this
madrid better not get leipzig
juve - chelsea match would be fun too

I wouldn't take Leipzig lightly, they can score goals, that always gives you chance in KO football, no matter the draw we're not going to skate on finishing 2nd.

source.gif

The Bundesliga and Ligue 1 have become leagues for talented young players to develop and eventually leave for alot of money.
RB have alot of money so they prolly won't be pressed to sell until summer.
But I expect to see Haaland, Kwan Hee-Chang, Upamecano, Konate, and Werner all move in the summer.

EDIT:

Last edited:
need a mental break after this damb hearing. Looks like I didn't miss anything in the first half :nerd:

Couldn't catch the game earlier but nice to see Mase with a brace :smokin

With the talented squads who got bounced from the CL this week,the EL knockout draw should be pretty interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom