⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The context of the Zidane quote, the reporters kept asking RM players also about possibly facing Liverpool and so Zizou finally gave that their quote jokingly

Modric gave the more serious response which was no matter who you face in a CL knockout its difficult. And I don’t think he’s just saying that. After 3/4 CL wins they know about the difficulty of each round.

Merry Kloppmas :pimp:

giphy.gif

Napoli reportedly wanna take Torreira on loan or to buy for 21M.
If we can make it where we give Napoli Torreira and cash for Koulibaly, I'd be buzzing.
If not, sell Torreira and bring in Partey.

koulibaly would be a great start to rebuilding arsenal.
yall really need a talisman...someone who is willing to die for the club every single week
koulibaly fits the bill perfectly. he is 28 though and there is going to be stiff competition for him.
upamecano would be a great plan b. but a CB is needed. yall already have leno who i think is a really good keeper.
just need a manager who will be allowed to struggle. right there is the foundation of the team.

but let's be real. clubs have to spend now to flourish. you get what you can and maximize your academy prospects but you gotta drop bread. especially in the prem

pool is playing the best football in the world right now by a considerable gap imo
how many academy players are factors?
TAA? who else? money needs to be spent

RM could use Torreira on loan, this thin midfield is the biggest weak spot on the team

Though he seems like someone who's most comfortable in Italy

Sell Pogba to Madrid for a brinks truck and bring in Havertz & Bruno. Pipe dreams, but still, I got to believe in something.

Havertz with Martial in front of him, Rashford to the left, and James (possibly Sancho) to the right is a scary thought.

Anyone been tracking Auoar? I never watch Lyon but at this point I’ve come to trust Zidane’s judgement on CMs. He seems to know who to keep around and who to send out (Kova, Llorente, and Ceballos; kept Valverde and never lost faith in Casemiro.)

Point is that I wouldn’t mind selling Ceballos to Arsenal in order to fund a deal for some new blood. Possibly him or VDB. Expecting Odegawd to come back next season too.

I know Zizou and Pogba desperately want to link up and I’m certain they both believe it would get the absolute best out of Pogba, but it’d unfortunately be too expensive imo. Going to have to let the contract run down a bit more unless United care about winning more than shareholders and branding and realize it’s time to just move on.

Turn that up
5E41AC64-7D81-4A84-8D9A-7180EC451C1C.png

Mannnn have you seen him play this season? Even we're hesitant to drop bags on him now. All the stats are looking like he may have just had an outlier season last year with inflated numbers because he played basically every minute of every game so his total goals/assists were pretty high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom