⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
ezgif-2-361d6b2098.gif

Pogba goal
Shaw goal
3 points

Annoying to lose the clean sheet so carelessly in injury time but overall a positive start to the season :pimp:

Leicester should just bench Wes Morgan, Man U made him look slow and flabby

Didn't watch the game. Glad we won. But seriously as I was looking at the starting line up when it was announced I wasn't impressed. Like I see why teams don't take us seriously, no shock value.

Hoping this squad surprises me and others this season. #GGMU

That Arsenal v City game is going to have some great passing/possession play.

Want to see how Liverpool start the season off as well with a new keeper

Pogba is a got damn monster. Played 80+ minutes and bossed the midfield w/ no training and less than a month from the WC final. Makes the game look way too easy.

Pogba is a got damn monster. Played 80+ minutes and bossed the midfield w/ no training and less than a month from the WC final. Makes the game look way too easy.

Man is a world class athlete,coming back Monday to do that Friday with no preseason was nuts but I'm jot surprised. He came back from the Euros and no preseason when he signed to play full 90's off the back. He's a beast

Andreas also had a great game and Pogba mentioned how comfortable he feels on MF with him and Fred post match :pimp:

Hoping to see more of Lindelof and Bailly at the back too,easily he best CB pairing at the club yet just the 2nd time they played together

Seems like the board had a talk with Mou too cause he had nothing but praise for Pogs after the match and even said he wished to bring on Tone but didnt want Pogba and Fred to play a full 90 :lol:

Was really happy with the result and most of the performance

*shot of the match:

IMG_20180810_191020.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom