⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but only one of our clubs is notorious for breaking the transfer record. I know this hurts.. you spent the better part of last year telling us how Madrid is the model club, buying young talent. Pushing the book with the same narrative. For 12 months on and Y’all are back to paying over the odds and you’ll double back and try and justify it.
yeah i kept hearing all this ******** about the madrid youth products and la fabrica blah blah blah

and think that was @flyeed

If United are truly trying to rebuild with quality young players and depth combined with 'vets' on the club now.. then a top 4 finish is not something that is needed.

Get players that Ole thinks will fit his system and get rid of the guys who are dead weight/don't want to be there.

Allow a PL season of chemistry and confidence building and compete in the Europa league and domestic tournaments.

No need for a false sense of security, top 4 finish. A rebuild and true change is gonna take time..

If United are truly trying to rebuild with quality young players and depth combined with 'vets' on the club now.. then a top 4 finish is not something that is needed.

Get players that Ole thinks will fit his system and get rid of the guys who are dead weight/don't want to be there.

Allow a PL season of chemistry and confidence building and compete in the Europa league and domestic tournaments.

No need for a false sense of security, top 4 finish. A rebuild and true change is gonna take time..
This doesn’t make sense
CL brings in money and players don’t want to play Europa league. T

You don’t gain anything from the Europa league
At least the CL will give your players valuable experience and see where you stand.

This is a very long winded way of saying you want United to lay down today

This doesn’t make sense
CL brings in money and players don’t want to play Europa league. T

You don’t gain anything from the Europa league
At least the CL will give your players valuable experience and see where you stand.

While I’m not disagreeing with you here, United was able to convince Pogba, Ibra and others to join at a time where the club was not set up for CL play the following season. I’m sure there’s more examples..

But, I guess I’ve got it all wrong here :lol:

I didn’t think United not finishing top 4 would completely hinder their rebuilding goals for this upcoming summer..

You're saying this as a MANCHESTER UNITED fan??? Anything other than competing for the title should be a failure for you

Nobody is saying that this season hasn’t been a failure.

Keep up. We’re talking about United rebuilding.

These dudes love the peaks, but can't handle the valleys. Fan base has zero character.
Smh always trying to roll us all into one type/mindset. I don’t think anyone said anything about not being a failure. Not winning a league, after the amount of investment we have shown is deff a failure. It’s why many of us are wanting a DOF. I think his argument was that making top 4 would only give the owners some false sense of where we actually stand. Which in turn would result in no DOF/poor investment.

For me not winning a title is a failure. We shouldn’t be hoping to make the top 4.

Hoping for a lineup of Mendy (Zinchenko just came back dont think he should do back to back 90s) Laporte Stones Walker. Midfield of Gundam Wing Bernardo and Foden. David Silva is woefully out of form and KDB injured also trust Gundam Wing more right now than Fernadinho. Buti think Pep will go Fernadinho Gundam wing and Bernardo. Attack of Sane Aguero and Sterling. Could also see Pep going Fernadinho Gundam Wing Foden in midfield and attack of Sterling Aguero Bernardo

United would be stoopid to lay down for this game. They got they own **** to worry about would be silly to be concerned about the title race when they might up 6th. These dudes are professionals no way they lay down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom