⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about a club’s business model =/ calling them “the model.” Son puts words in the wrong person’s mouth just to “correct” himself by putting the wrong words in another’s

Having a high asking price for your players doesn’t inflate the market you fools. Levy isn’t here ruining the market because he wants ridiculous fees for his players. If anything he’s keeping it tame by being a cheapskate. Gareth Bale was purchased in 2013, yet that inflated the market? Stupid. We all know when it happened. It was mostly the Neymar deal but the Pogba one definitely had to do with it.

And jape jape you really want to take issue with me talking about Real’s young players and La Fabrica. There’s no subjectivity when it comes to the quantity of young players Real have signed and are producing that are playing across Europe’s leagues and participated in the World Cup. The fact you’re taking issue with this, and almost a year later is weird.

KeenSimpleDwarfrabbit-max-1mb.gif

Talking about a club’s business model =/ calling them “the model.” Son puts words in the wrong person’s mouth just to “correct” himself by putting the wrong words in another’s

Having a high asking price for your players doesn’t inflate the market you fools. Levy isn’t here ruining the market because he wants ridiculous fees for his players. If anything he’s keeping it tame by being a cheapskate. Gareth Bale was purchased in 2013, yet that inflated the market? Stupid. We all know when it happened. It was mostly the Neymar deal but the Pogba one definitely had to do with it.

And jape jape you really want to take issue with me talking about Real’s young players and La Fabrica. There’s no subjectivity when it comes to the quantity of young players Real have signed and are producing that are playing across Europe’s leagues and participated in the World Cup. The fact you’re taking issue with this, and almost a year later is weird.

I don’t have an issue with this

blah blah la fabrica blah

Other stupidity. Calling a team filled with guys that have won 3 CLs in a row, 4/5, and has World Cup winners “lacking character.”

Sure they aren’t mentally perfect, but you don’t consistently come out on top of those battles with a lack of character. But if you want to stick with saying they lack character and we’re looking to add Hazard and Pogba who you say does too, and the ultimate goal is winning titles, then I guess character doesn’t matter in football.

And before I hear about CR7, he’s the CL goat, but dude got knocked out by the same Ajax team we lost to on a team that was good enough to win Serie A. So I guess he lacks character too.

Y'all think Cavani makes sense for Atletico? Seeing some stuff online about it, might be bs.

Side note, Ligue un needs a few billionaires to come into that league, imagine Lyon & Marseille with the financial capacity to take some titles off PSG

how dare I not remember it was you..

United literally paid 5 mil more for pogba than you paid for bale. Miss me with this

I need a list of this talent that Madrid has produced.

flyeed flyeed atleast stand by the bs you were spewing in here. Ppl don’t forget fam. Mentioned that book 97 times

Last edited:
Other stupidity. Calling a team filled with guys that have won 3 CLs in a row, 4/5, and has World Cup winners “lacking character.”

Sure they aren’t mentally perfect, but you don’t consistently come out on top of those battles with a lack of character. But if you want to stick with saying they lack character and we’re looking to add Hazard and Pogba who you say does too, and the ultimate goal is winning titles, then I guess character doesn’t matter in football.

And before I hear about CR7, he’s the CL goat, but dude got knocked out by the same Ajax team we lost to on a team that was good enough to win Serie A. So I guess he lacks character too.
You literally missed the whole point. Easy to show character when you winning fam. How’s this year going?

United (and Liverpool) need Champions League Pep to come out today...

Come on Pep, let’s have you overthink this one today. Make it interesting.

If I were the United fans I’d sing the CL anthem in unison right before kickoff

Really thought he would drop David for this match. None the less still a strong lineup. Kompany for stones doesn’t bother me cause having him in such an important game can be a difference as a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom