⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappe and Vinicius are in 2 different situations tho. Not a lot was expected out of Mbappe in Monaco when he debuted. Wasn't until the thrashing they gave my very club that people started to be familiar with Mbappe.

Vinicius is playing for the defending Champions League winners and in La Liga with a great amount of pressure to perform every weekend. PT is limited and the window to make mistakes are very small. Even Vazquez, Asensio and Isco are fighting for playing time. Best option is to definitely go out on loan at 18.

They spent like 40-60 million on him, and a loan at 18 is giving up on him? Ødegaard is still going out on loans he's 19, When Rodrygo comes he's mostly likely going out in loan, those moves were never about 2018-19, Theo is out on loan, Archraf is on loan, Asensio, Vazquez, Carvajal all been out on loans, These moves are for the future when Bale is washed, Benz is gone and other players leave.

All I'm saying is, if you go out on loan and they turn around and sign a world record fee for your replacement (who is the same age as you at that) in the same window...

..That ain't wasted?

Bruh, ya'll are legit trying to sign Mbappe AND Neymar :lol:

Yeah Vincius isn't as good as Mbappe, thats clear as day, and to be honest, the Vincius signing all seemed like a rebound pick after ya'll lost out to Mbappe to Paris. But now Madrid is "waiting" for Paris to be forced into a sale because of FFP. At the same time they're lining up loans for Vincius?

This just all sounds like a way to get Vincius off the roster and get Mbappe in, because only one will fit

I'm not even mad at ya'll for doing it, you should be doing this. But I'm just saying, it sounds like Vincius is about to get lost in the sauce real quick

Last edited:
Lmao at saying vinicius is being wasted cause of Mbappe. Not sure if serious :lol: If they were together, Mbappe plays up top and Vinicius on the LW. Those are their 2 preferred positions anyway. The criticism of loaning him out makes no sense.

gfx-psg_yas37ioql89b1i2s0fz827y75.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 11.46.29 AM.png

I don't know where ya'll getting this playing central stuff from. He played central at Monaco next to Falcao. He barely plays centrally alone

Even reports of Madrids chiefs are concerned that loaning him out is going to stunt his development.

Aka wasting him

Prime the only dude here that gets a pass :lol:

Mbappe got the capability to play CF. Ala Martial. Hes played as a winger for club and country because the ST/CF role is taken by more of a traditional and proven finisher/ST/CF.

Vinicius would play LW & Mbappe ST/RW

I’m not seeing how they couldn’t play together if Mbappe ended up in Madrid.

mother****er nasty tackle on coman and he's injured again. asked to come off immediately. doesnt look good at all :smh:

thats a lot of money psg are offering for 30 year old raki
if he wants to leave take the money and run but we will need a replacement this season

Been traveling to a resort in VA today for the last summer hurrah before the kid goes back to school.

Damn, I hope Coman’s injury isn’t serious. I was hoping to see a big campaign from him. Didn’t see any updates as to how serious it is. Hoping it’s nothing catastrophic.

Now that Frenkie is unlikely, read that Kevin Kampl could be the next target. Solid player but not as physical as I like in the pivot. Good defender but not a physical one... At 27, he’s a little older than I’d like the club to be looking at.

Instead of Kampl, might as well bring in Thiago if they can get a better price... Just stick his *** in a hyperbaric chamber & keep him there...

Korea is onto the semi’s the Asia games. If they win the tourney, Son gets his military exemption.

Last edited:
if mbappe was smart he would stay away from madrid
in the end he'll end up getting shafted by flo like he does everyone else
flo stay trying to flex on everyone

He’s smart already, that’s why he chose PSG instead of RM last summer... :lol:

RM will never land Mbappe as long as Flo is president, even years from now - Ronaldo will (now and when he’s retired) make sure of that behind the scenes at Nike events.... :lol: - Don’t try it Flo, stick to Neymar tho

I do think Mbappe chose PSG for a real good reason, to play at home and to make history. He’s not going anywhere anytime soon. If he makes some history at PSG, then I think at around 25 years old, he’ll go to Barça once Messi is already retired, take the torch and run with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom