⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching some older individual highlights from Dembélé

tenor.gif

Damn glad it’s only a couple of weeks for Coman. Was the tackle that bad? The news online made it seem kinda dirty...

I think with the WC win, Mbappe wants to win the CL with P$G. Once he wins one, I can see him going to Madrid.

If Pogba does came to Barca doe, Mbappé needs to come too so we can have that Les Bleus supremacy at Camp Nou. Man, the thought of Umtiti, Pogba, Dembele, & Mbappé!!?!?!

Missed history playing some pick up soccer smh. Shout the **** out to Josef Martinez breaking the MLS single season goal scoring record. Gonna watch it when I get back

I’ve personally never hated the Red Bull’s, but despite our league being far from top class, it’s dope to see some history.

I ****ing hate the Giants, Knicks, and Yankees tho

He’s smart already, that’s why he chose PSG instead of RM last summer... :lol:

RM will never land Mbappe as long as Flo is president, even years from now - Ronaldo will (now and when he’s retired) make sure of that behind the scenes at Nike events.... :lol: - Don’t try it Flo, stick to Neymar tho

I do think Mbappe chose PSG for a real good reason, to play at home and to make history. He’s not going anywhere anytime soon. If he makes some history at PSG, then I think at around 25 years old, he’ll go to Barça once Messi is already retired, take the torch and run with it...

Damn he can really go off for like 6 years, become a gawd, and still only be 25 :smh:

Not sure why Mendes FC broke their transfer record for Traore if he's gonna be starting on the bench every week...

Also what's up with Dedoncker? Don't think I've seen him in their squad yet this season.

Weird how many summer transfers still haven't been made a part of their squads. Feels like we've yet to see the likes of Mina, Gomes, Meyer etc

Gundam Wing tough angle for him on his weak foot....that ball by Mendy to Aguero was class though

Not been Kompanys best day so far got lucky there that his error didn't lead to a goal

Rui Patricio has been a world class keeper for a long time now... should have been on a big team years ago... he’s a lefty btw, made that save with his weak hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom