⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great lineup. Won’t be a lot of space for Sane to run because of how deep burnley sit but I believe he will still have an impact today. Love that midfield too also not much other options considering the injuries to KDB and Fernandinho

Arsenal been lost since Aaron Ramsey been injured. Ricardo Pereira, how in the hell did you not come to Wolves, how did you slip from our hands and go to Leicester? :smh:

Some bigger club should go for him this summer.

Neymar is the type the of dude to hit you and run away....

I mean I’ve been saying this, Neymar is the most hated footballer on the planet. It’s not even close. Brazilian people don’t even like this dude.

That dude who got slapped tho. That’s a tough Louie jacket tho

With each passing day I regret getting a Neymar Brazil kit from this past WC :lol: I should have went blank or Firmino. That blue is too clean tho so I'll still wear in the summer.

This whole week I thought top 4 was done for but with Spurs losing and Chelsea dropping points last time around,a W today and the squad be in decent position to make it still :lol:

Thank goodness for Arsenal still being Arsenal

Final ball is lacking. Continuously getting into good position but we have to pick a better final pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom