⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Campeones!!!
59204056_409580982930061_8505097956333797229_n.jpg

8 out of the last 11 and 10 out of the last 15. complete domination
it's gonna be the same result next season too. this squad is only getting stronger.
props to valverde. def a different style to his predecessors but hes been able to do what they couldn't with this club. win ugly games.
this team has only lost 3 games in the last 2 la liga seasons.
whole squad has really been so good and consistent
have to admit this board has put together an amazingly strong squad and already gonna be better next season with de jong and de ligt
messi is the cot damn goat

cover2.jpg

puta madrid

Last edited:
We beat United, and we are level on points with Spurs. That being said, I have zero confidence we get out of Manchester with more than a point.
United been looking like straight basura lately...I mean we have too at points in the season but the squad has been better as of late. We might be able to steal one.

Is this real?

I don't see the big deal about this. This guy is clearly touring (private tour maybe?) the stadium. They did the SAME thing when I went to the tours at Old Trafford and Amsterdam Arena, play chants over the loud speaker

Although Neymar and Mbappe aren’t free of blame, I’m not sure how much longer they can deal with this plastic loser environment. Especially Mbappe. At some point I think he can pull a Pogba and realize this isn’t the place to become the best footballing version of himself. Neymar seems kind of stuck until he shows he can stay fit.

Y
8 out of the last 11 and 10 out of the last 15. complete domination
it's gonna be the same result next season too. this squad is only getting stronger.
props to valverde. def a different style to his predecessors but hes been able to do what they couldn't with this club. win ugly games.
this team has only lost 3 games in the last 2 la liga seasons.
whole squad has really been so good and consistent
have to admit this board has put together an amazingly strong squad and already gonna be better next season with de jong and de ligt
messi is the cot damn goat

cover2.jpg

puta madrid

Yo tbh this is the weakest Barcelona squad I've seen in years and to say what they did this year is a testimony to Messi's greatness. Unbelievable. Liverpool the only team in their way but for their depth and lack of consistency to what they're doing now is amazing. I personally had Atletico winning La Liga this year but Diego's style of play and tactics costed them the title. Messi is a God amongst men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom