⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
here QU!K QU!K ill do it for you. :smh:
messi.jpg
TidyDamagedCapybara-size_restricted.gif

So it was written...

Last edited:
I see a lot of people pinning this on Valverde, but I saw no life, attitude, desire, etc from any Barca players. Just that same deer in headlights look they had against Roma. A result like this comes down to multiple things though. The highest credit to Klopp and Liverpool for believing they can achieve what most thought was the impossible. But Barca’s coach and players need to be held accountable.

Hot take but Barca are a night and day team when in the Camp Nou vs a hostile environment when things start to get a little rough and they feel pressure. This is why when this tie was made I was hype that the second leg would be at Anfield. Although I never could have predicted this.

I see a lot of people pinning this on Valverde, but I saw no life, attitude, desire, etc from any Barca players. Just that same deer in headlights look they had against Roma. A result like this comes down to multiple things though. The highest credit to Klopp and Liverpool for believing they can achieve what most thought was the impossible. But Barca’s coach and players need to be held accountable.
agreed but **** dracula still

Why are dudes on social media blaming Dembele's miss from the first leg? I just spent 95 minutes of watching Barca passing to Liverpool players instead of to each other. Their confidence was destroyed by Pool from the very beginning

This is why I told Dembele to run away....

Social media is nothing....

It’s going to be 100x worse in Barcelona

I love whenever there is an upset everyone turns on each other in here :pimp:
I love CL footy. My boy was going through all mixed emotions today. He a HUGE Neymar and CR7 fan, lowkey man crush :sick: he was saying all sorts of ishh like Messi really needed Neymar to win a CL but at the same time he's a HUGE Man U fan so idk how he even rationalized rooting for Messi to fail when you know Liverpool would advance. All sorts of confused, he going in on Messi and Liverpool :lol:

It's funny because I think that's how we all feel in here. We all want Ajax/Tottenham or Liverpool to win or lose because of our own agendas and feels :lol:

This Pool vs Barça match, I don’t know what to call it. I don’t think this Barça team is that great but Liverpool aren’t the attacking threat they were last year, now Firmino is out - That’s why I said I could see this leg going into penalties two weeks ago.

Idk. Life and death situation, gun to my head - I guess I’d pick Liverpool to advance.

jape jape Black Lotus Black Lotus

Gun to my head.....

All EPL CL & Europa Finals tho?

Really hoping Ajax pull it off tho

Can’t be having Spurs have anything legitimate in their Trophy case.

Y’all already seent how Liverpool mans get.

Go Ajax! Go City!

Rooting for Spurs. I’m not having the ghost of Johan Cruyff and prototype Barca goody two-shoes FDJ win. And I’m not going to have Liverpool getting any closer to our 13. Also if Spurs win their fans will have some level of humility.

im cheering for everyone left...honestly wouldn't be mad if any of them win it.
pool deserve whatever they get especially how the epl might end up.
but so do ajax and spurs...barca were fraudulent. no heart... these squads all got to this point with tremendous heart
barca got here cause of messi. of course im rooting for frenkie first but im not mad at none of yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom