⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del Bosque got sacked after winning UCL in 02.....

Also because he was fat, ugly, and had that horrible mustache. Didnt fit the aesthetic Floren was going for with the Galacticos.

Also because he was fat, ugly, and had that horrible mustache. Didnt fit the aesthetic Floren was going for with the Galacticos.

I stand corrected, couldn’t remember that far. Too young, I only vividly remember things past 2006 and that was right around the time RM fired their manager after winning La Liga.

But you get my point :lol:

CL is everything to RM to Barça. You will absolutely be sacked if you don’t get it done. That’s why if I’m a manager, give me a job in England with the top 4 instead of RM or Barça any day. Way too much pressure.

Solari is chillen somewhere and his managerial career is over :lol:

:lol: so many classic lines.

“Tanto tiki-taka, Tanto Fair Play... LA MADRE QUE ME PARIO......FAIR PLAY!!!!....... FAIR PLAY!!!!!!”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s also great cause he has such a thick Andalusian accent. He’s soooooo stereotypically Andalusian, with his accent, his words, and god damn hand fan. :lol:
Thought he was Argentine with that accent

giphy.gif

Thought he was Argentine with that accent

People have confused the Andalusian Spanish accent with Latin American Spanish before many times. They also don’t have that stupid lisp in Andalusia so there’s that :lol:

One of the reasons why it can be confused, the Spanish that was brought to the “New World” was mostly from Andalusia. The ships all sailed from Andalusia... Sevilla, Malaga, Cadiz, etc

Andalusian Spanish to me, is the nicest. Don’t flame me bro. :lol:

Vinicius ain’t gonna last long out there either.

I also thought Messi was pretty good today, just lacked the finishing. He set up Alba, Coutinho and Suarez for good chances and they did nothing with them

Last edited:
champcruthik champcruthik estas contente ó que? :lol: seus rivais estão fora em uma maneira de vergonha, que eu nunca vi, que coisa :lol:

Damn I almost just got the ban/suspension for my original message to you Champ, NT out here with the clamps on on Portuguese curse words too :lol:. I would have never guessed, RESPECT.

Last edited:
champcruthik champcruthik estas contente ó que? :lol: seus rivais estão fora em uma maneira de vergonha, que eu nunca vi, que coisa :lol:

Damn I almost just got the ban/suspension for my original message to you Champ, NT out here with the clamps on on Portuguese curse words too :lol:. I would have never guessed, RESPECT.

Ca___ho is a banned word in here now? :lol:

:lol: Tudo perfeito! Trabalho feito, meu irmao. 'Romantada' duas vezes. "Gini" craque :emoji_fire:.

Got some heat comin' for y'all. Keep your eyes peeled.

I legit couldn't believe what i was watching while it was happening. All Barca needed was a goal...thats it and they didn't at any point look threatening in that second half.

I don't blame Dembele for his leg 1 miss. I more see it as if pool would have converted one of their chances in the first leg this wouldn't be that shocking. That Salah shot that hit the post should have been an easy goal in the first leg.

And Barca/Messi had a legitimate opportunity during the first half on a counter... more often than not, Barca would have scored in an opportunity like that... but couldn't even get a shot off.

And Barca/Messi had a legitimate opportunity during the first half on a counter... more often than not, Barca would have scored in an opportunity like that... but couldn't even get a shot off.
messi created plenty of chances and even had chances himself
he can't do everything. he was legitimately surrounded by 4 or 5 pool players.
suarez, alba, and coutinho all missed 1v1 opportunities.
of course valverde starts very defensive, then goes even more defensive with semedo, then panics at the very end bringing on arthur and malcom with no hope left.

the craziest thing is all the exact same things happened last year against roma.
even roma beat barca on a corner kick. history repeated itself

raki got a zero rating from sport :lol:
get him the **** out of here. frenkie save him.

Last edited:
Woke up realizing I can’t say, “We came back and beat Barca down 3,” anymore to Pool fans. Feels weird.

Withe the transfer ban being upheld, I'm hoping some of our loan army can come back and contribute. IDK about Tammy, but Mason Mount and Reece James look poised to contribute

Ernesto Valverde needs to get the f out. I hate that damn count looking bastard.
Dembele should never wear the shirt again, the goals he missed in the first game aren't bad, it's his damn lackadaisical attitude. How's Messi much more upset than you when you missed?
Jordi Alba should be left in Anfield, looked like Ashely Young with his passing and his crossing. This little ****er is who was given an extension? :sick::smh:
Coutinho is a mental ******, the moment and atmosphere swallowed him whole. Get him all the way outta here.
Raki needs to be gone, did nothing but set up Liverpool players.
Sell all those damn bums, recoup the money and just go buy Ajax, they're proven to be unshaken in hostile environments compared to some of our layers :smh:

Seemed he was mocking our accent at times to go at Messi
Yea when he was saying good night, he pronounced it with shhh sound like when you guys say 'yo' or 'lluvia'.

People have confused the Andalusian Spanish accent with Latin American Spanish before many times. They also don’t have that stupid lisp in Andalusia so there’s that :lol:

One of the reasons why it can be confused, the Spanish that was brought to the “New World” was mostly from Andalusia. The ships all sailed from Andalusia... Sevilla, Malaga, Cadiz, etc

Andalusian Spanish to me, is the nicest. Don’t flame me bro. :lol:
The lisp is the most annoying thing about Spaniards, when they say 'tio' it sounds like zio. :stoneface:

I also don't get the fascination with giving boys the middle name Maria and girls the middle name José.

First time I noticed was in middle school, there was a girl from Spain with that name. Now that I think about it, I should look her up...she was hella pretty from what I remember. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom