⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
calm downn. you're still in 3rd place
Ain't no rebuttal for that type of mediocrity, brodie. Trophyless is one thing, not being competitive is another. We should never be 15 points back. No excuses for a squad of RM's stature and immense club history to be knocked out by Ajax in the round of 16. Plus getting starched in the second leg of CdR at our home ground. Yeah, I'm heated.

Supposedly the Madrid players have known Hazard was a sure thing since at least April.

Ain't no rebuttal for that type of mediocrity, brodie. Trophyless is one thing, not being competitive is another. We should never be 15 points back. No excuses for a squad of RM's stature and immense club history to be knocked out by Ajax in the round of 16. Plus getting starched in the second leg of CdR at our home ground. Yeah, I'm heated.

Supposedly the Madrid players have known Hazard was a sure thing since at least April.
what happens with vini?
not gonna eem lie...i actually started tuning in more to madrid games when he plays

what happens with vini?
not gonna eem lie...i actually started tuning in more to madrid games when he plays
It's a legitimate conundrum Zizou will have to solve. There's no doubt Hazard's transfer will stunt Vini's growth in some way. Be it positional or otherwise. We tried the Brazuca as a CF vs. Leganes in CdR and it was a disaster.

I completely understand Madridistas who feel Hazard was not a need. LW is one of our strongest, surest positions for the next decade. The Jovic link makes more sense because we couldn't score goals all campaign. Plus freshening up the MF, although I'm cool on Eriksen. I love Pogba and believe Zizou would get the most outta him, but also don't want to get fleeced by MU. Especially if the player truly wants out imminently. United loses tons of leverage if so.

RM's forward pool
Will definitely be here: Benzema, Vinicius, Hazard & Jovic
Players who might be here: Asensio, Vazquez & Isco
Young guys who probably go on loan: Rodrygo, Brahim, Ødegaard
Players who will not be here: Bale, James, Mayoral, RDT, Mariano

Of this you probably take 4 wingers, 2 strikers, 2 swing forward/midfielder

damn opening offer for 150?!
pogba has to have agreed to take a pay cut

i wonder how well madristas will take pogba

D6DT7TJUcAIHu5A

Some legends at the Madrid Open

I'm sure a great player was invited but LV showed up instead

For Sonaldo, the pressure of this match does not compare to possibly losing 4 years cause of military duty. Spurs go thru 2-1. Son scores a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom