⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Juve fans are like “Really bro? Really Allegri?” This could have been Juve in the final...

His seat got even hotter today and he didn’t even do anything.

I’m in absolute shock after watching today’s match.
Literally scored at last second of added time. Ajax just had to hold the ball the last 2-3 minutes but they were playing like they were downa goal.

I’m in absolute shock after watching today’s match.
Literally scored at last second of added time. Ajax just had to hold the ball the last 2-3 minutes but they were playing like they were downa goal.
Tadic had two great moments to hold it in the corner and he blew both. First one he actually tried to hold it in the corner he just had a heavy touch and just knocked it out. Second time he goes for a curler trying to score I think instead of going to the corner. Two wasted opportunities

Ughhhh...hope the game ends 0-0 and everyone misses a penalty kick until they just call the match and everyone is a loser

You know how the Miami Dolphins undefeated team cracks a bottle of champagne every time the last remaining undefeated team in the nfl loses

I was wondering if every time Barca gets eliminated from the CL psk does the same thing

Tadic had two great moments to hold it in the corner and he blew both. First one he actually tried to hold it in the corner he just had a heavy touch and just knocked it out. Second time he goes for a curler trying to score I think instead of going to the corner. Two wasted opportunities
That curler is the one i remember. Unbelievable rationale there.

An all Prem CL final and with possible all Prem EL final and a possible All Prem Super Cup :lol:

Da Prem gonna dominate the next 10 years in Europe callin' it now. Spain had their run

Lets hold our bloody horses there.
Great EPL run this spring but lets no get carried away.
We had an all prem final and uefa a few years back and there was no domination after that.
I agree EPL has a lot of depth but domination?

Prem hasnt dominated anything the last 20+ years.

EF212F41-BDAE-4263-B0A2-8FFEA7DDBF11.jpeg

2F40FBB0-5049-43B4-884A-9BCF0A2F185B.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking back it’s crazy how Tottenham have made it thru to the final. They’ve gotten by on away goal tie breakers for every match except the Round of 16 where the spanked Dortmund. Even in the group stage they went thru by an away goal against Inter. They ended up tied on points

Looking back it’s crazy how Tottenham have made it thru to the final. They’ve gotten by on away goal tie breakers for every match except the Round of 16 where the spanked Dortmund. Even in the group stage they went thru by an away goal against Inter. They ended up tied on points

And if they play like the did in the last 40 minutes they could beat liverpool.

Lets hold our bloody horses there.
Great EPL run this spring but lets no get carried away.
We had an all prem final and uefa a few years back and there was no domination after that.

Prem hasnt dominated anything the last 20 yrs.

EF212F41-BDAE-4263-B0A2-8FFEA7DDBF11.jpeg

2F40FBB0-5049-43B4-884A-9BCF0A2F185B.jpeg

You can look the CL final as a turning point. Also, I thought I typed Spain (La Liga) had their run. You posted that graphic for what? :lol:

I am so ready today. Imagine the madness of two All English finals :lol:. Liverpool vs Hotspurs. Chelsea vs Arsenal :lol::lol:

:sick:

what a comeback from spurs. congrats to them.

liverpool v spurs will be a great final. hope everyones healthy and hope it doesnt get boring, i think theres a small chance it will be too much of a chess match

looking back at the rumors of pochetino to man u, if that would have happened, they would be scary

My Body is ready for AFTV if Arsenal somehow pull the 3rd upset of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom