⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell me this is real? I need video lmfaoooooo

jose attacking attacking football again :lol:
and that's why he's going to be coaching roma or lyon next season
jape jape Why do the Rockets do Barça like things? I don’t get it.

What did you do to the universe?
not sure :lol:
but im not a true rockets fan i just rep the H
i only watch the playoffs of american sports

Apparently Citeh aren't even interested in Bruno Fernandes,need Ed to be all over that if true

What a game yesterday. Football can be cruel man. Ziyech had a few chances to seal the game. Despite the shot statistics i thought Ajax had more clear cut chances. But man what a game by Lucas and Sissoko and Llorente (even though i thought he was wasteful on the ball his hold up play and physicality were critical)

theres the MDL transfer
tenor.gif

reports saying
coutinho, raki, rafinha, malcom, umtiti are for sale in that order
along with gomes, cucurella, and cillisen who all have suitors lined up

thats MDL and laca money

Well that’s weird. Wonder what caused the deal to fall through. Had everyone from city sources saying city are pursuing him to di marzio and sky sports saying a fee was agreed. Oh well.

Well that’s weird. Wonder what caused the deal to fall through. Had everyone from city sources saying city are pursuing him to di marzio and sky sports saying a fee was agreed. Oh well.
Where will he play tho? Smells like another Mahrez signing if we did. I rather take a gamble on Felix and ship out Jesus or see if he can improve from being a 10 meter goal merchant.

Might be a busy summer for Barca, they really do need to offload players. That wage bill is something hefty. Coutinho, a move that never panned out. Hard to see a club paying all that money for him. Umititi and Rakitic, will be interesting to see how their situations play out. Neither one wants to be a bench option. Malcom should have gone to Roma. Rafinha, his career as of this point has been a disappointment. For all the potential that he showed, injuries and playing second fiddle have prevented him from moving forward. He should have left Barca when he had the chance. He is a talented player, for about 15m, not a bad investment. I wanted him at Arsenal for the longest but I think the physicality of the PL would be too much for him.

theres the MDL transfer
tenor.gif

reports saying
coutinho, raki, rafinha, malcom, umtiti are for sale in that order
along with gomes, cucurella, and cillisen who all have suitors lined up

thats MDL and laca money

Hope Malcom sticks around, cillessen deserves to start, hate to see him leave but happy for him. Everyone else can kick rocks

Where will he play tho? Smells like another Mahrez signing if we did. I rather take a gamble on Felix and ship out Jesus or see if he can improve from being a 10 meter goal merchant.

If Gundogan leaves which I still think he might that’s another one of the 8 spots open. David retiring in another year so he would have a place in the squad so by the end of next season 2 of our 4 current CMs would be gone. And I think it’s too soon to move on from Jesus. I see Felix as more an unnessary move than Bruno would’ve been.

I was sitting on the couch for the first half. At the start of the second I sat on the ground playing with my dog. They scored both goals and I decided not to get up the rest of the game. I literally sat on my floor and watched the rest of the game. I was CLOSE to getting up when my girlfriend came home, but I just played it cool and acted like I was still playing with the dog. I held my faith and Spurs won.

I'm also very confident the Yankees won in 09 because I wore my hat in every game I watched that postseason.

If Gundogan leaves which I still think he might that’s another one of the 8 spots open. David retiring in another year so he would have a place in the squad so by the end of next season 2 of our 4 current CMs would be gone. And I think it’s too soon to move on from Jesus. I see Felix as more an unnessary move than Bruno would’ve been.
Foden in for Gundogan, still got KDB and Bernardo will be the heir to Silva. Still need to get that anchoring CDM we have been dreaming about.

I feel a need to address the ST issue soon because Aguero is playing out of this world and not getting younger. Look at what an injury can do to a player like Luis Suarez at his age, I feel the same will happen to Aguero. Jesus needs to provide more than positioning and finishing tap ins. He doesnt create as much and have shown to disappear in big matches IMO. I feel like the team feels the same way since he hasnt started over Aguero as often as he did last season.

Felix can either fill in at ST or even LW where we lack depth in too. I honestly dont have a problem with either but me personally, I'd go for Felix. Agree to disagree :smile:

What am i missing with Declan Rice? I looked at that top young player list and did not expect him to be top 5 (num 5 but still). I know he is a solid holding mid? Just never been super impressed with him like some of the other young guys on that list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom