⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy I thought Watford were playing well for like 60 mins...and they were down 3-0...then City bring in De Bruyne and Sane....I would hate to be a defender trying to defend Bernardo or Mahrez then they get subbed off for freaking Sane....no rest

Bernardo and sterling our two best players linking for the 5th. Love to see it
210304B6-ABF6-462A-B55C-5617C10A58C4.jpeg

Last edited:
As happy as I am I feel for watford. They didn’t play terribly on the whole imo. Created chances just not clinical.

All 4 trophies you can win in England are coming to the blue half of Manchester amazing ****ing amazing. 100 point record breaking season followed by the domestic treble and a half(community shield lol)
:emoji_trophy::emoji_trophy::emoji_trophy:(1/2)
85673101-AEAB-46C4-B362-A9012BBDFFF7.jpeg

Last edited:
Oil money goes a long way in England. Do it in Europe though. Oh wait, you may not be able to.
Not all about the money let’s be real. United been pissing tons down the drain the last few years and putting out a **** team for example. I’m not gonna act like money doesn’t help but to act like it’s the end all be all when we’ve seen other clubs spend tons and do nothing and a season when spurs who spent nothing in the summer make it to the champions league final we can’t act like it’s all because of money that leads to success on the pitch

Oil money goes a long way in England. Do it in Europe though. Oh wait, you may not be able to.
Yall broke the record fee for a defender and paid more for Allison than we did for Ederson. Money does go a long way...

Rotherham
Burnley
Newport County
Swansea
Brighton
Watford
:stoneface:
Man U v Cardiff 0-2
Man U v City 0-2
Man U v Everton 0-4
Man U v Wolverhampton 1-2
Man U v Liverpool 1-3
Man U v City 1-3
Man U v West Ham 1-3
Man U v Tottenham 0-3
Man U v Brighton 2-3
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Not all about the money let’s be real. United been pissing tons down the drain the last few years and putting out a **** team for example. I’m not gonna act like money doesn’t help but to act like it’s the end all be all when we’ve seen other clubs spend tons and do nothing and a season when spurs who spent nothing in the summer make it to the champions league final we can’t act like it’s all because of money that leads to success on the pitch
Has anyone spent more than you tho? Kind of a mute point really. Enjoy your “bloke” treble though.. really one of the best teams we’ve seen in England.

Has anyone spent more than you tho? Kind of a mute point really. Enjoy your “bloke” treble though.. really one of the best teams we’ve seen in England.
Nah it’s not cause If you’ve spent hundreds of millions you’ve still spent hundreds. City aren’t the bar to were if you didn’t spend as much as that means you still didn’t spend a ton when relativley especially United (as an example) compared to other clubs have spent a ton. United the last few years have spent more than Liverpool, spurs, arsenal and Chelsea and are sitting behind all of them. Another example Fulham spent more than wolves yet one has been relegated and the other is playing European football next year. Again I’ll never say money isn’t a factor and doesnt help but to act like it’s the only factor is what I will always disagree with. It’s not just about throwing money you still have to have a plan and be managed well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom