⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna need that puma man city 125th anni jersey. do not need the home jersey. Hopefully the away and third are better

The copa is there for Brazil’s taking this time. This is a better chance at a trophy than the 14 WC. Squad selection already lioks questionable.

Gonna be watching the game on my phone at work :smh:. I miss the college days where I could go to a pub with my friends and enjoy it.

Time for that 3rd European trophy :nerd:

Prediction: Chelsea wins a stunner with an injury time goal from none other than Higuain. While Pipita gets the monkey off his back, Arsenal still can't win anything of substance in Europe.

Prediction: Chelsea wins a stunner with an injury time goal from none other than Higuain. While Pipita gets the monkey off his back, Arsenal still can't win anything of substance in Europe.
in all fairness the Europa still isn’t anything of substance

Unless we’ve officially moved arsenal down to a mid table club

so the UCL is the only European trophy of substance? Asking for a friend

Prediction: Arsenal win 3-2 in extra time. Laca and Obama will each bag a goal

yes because nobody respects a back door CL entry through the EL /s

Super hot take. Todays final will be better than Saturdays final :nerd:

This week super sucks to be a ManU fan :frown:

But still rocking my ManU gear today and Saturday
EF IT :pimp:

Imo it depends on the club
1st tier club - only cL really matters
That’s why I was saying if we’re moving Arsenal down to the 4th tier then it would matter

Last edited:
Mustafi v Higuain. It's like the immovable object vs the unstoppable force. But the exact opposite.

I'm nervous, bros.

Imo it depends on the club
1st tier club - only cL really matters
That’s why I was saying if we’re moving Arsenal down to the 3rd or 4th tier then it would matter
Europa only matters because it's a trophy that's better than the FA Cup, and it gets us into the Champs League again. It's not like the trophy we would ever set our sights on any other year. Arsenal still 2nd tier imo.

Last edited:
UCL only matters because it's a trophy that's better than the FA Cup, and it gets us into the Champs League again. It's not like the trophy we would ever set our sights on any other year. Arsenal still 2nd tier imo.
Agreed except I think arsenal are 3rd tier
Arsenal haven’t been in the champions league for a while now and haven’t challenged for a league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom