⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed except I think arsenal are 3rd tier
Arsenal haven’t been in the champions league for a while now and haven’t challenged for a league title
We're not perpetually in Europa, and we spent what, 14 years straight in UCL competition? Two off years doesn't drag you into 3rd tier imo; if we lose today, it certainly solidifies that 3rd tier level though...

Damn, today really might make or break the future of this club.

I was shaky coming into here with our chances against arsenal especially after DLuiz n Higuian got into it and Sarri kicked his hat several times on the floor before dipping from the training grounds.

But since reading the Gunners would rather have Spurs lose then themselves win I don’t what to think :lol:

They’re starting Cech instead of Leno. Even tho Arsenal fans wanted Leno to start.

But I’m a believer in, you play the team that got you here.

Just like I believe Harry Kane better not start on Saturday.

Yeah, I'm for Leno starting...SMH... This not the time for a send-off match. Especially since dude is going to be taking a front office gig w/ Chelsea next year..

Kane is a gamble either way, if he starts and suffers a set back early that can cost you, if you use him as a sub and suffers a injury, you gotta sub the sub.

chelsea-19-20-third-kit-2.jpg

Chelsea 3rd, can't really mess up a black & white kit

I didn’t notice this yesterday..... but what a kick by Sarri, on his opposite foot too. Wonderfully done, the hat never stood a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom