⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
pitch-invader-interrupts-play-during-the-uefa-champions-league-final-picture-id1147255372

pitch-invader-is-removed-during-the-uefa-champions-league-final-picture-id1147255391

pitch-invader-runs-during-the-uefa-champions-league-final-football-picture-id1147279689

pitch-invader-interrupts-play-during-the-uefa-champions-league-final-picture-id1147279713

pitch-invader-interrupts-play-during-the-uefa-champions-league-final-picture-id1147279718

pitch-invader-interrupts-play-during-the-uefa-champions-league-final-picture-id1147279723
i8r55lvc8682t-gif.5825

Yeah idk whats going on but pool look terrible. But scoring in the first minute probably means relax, sit back, and hope mane or salah can have a moment of magic and seal the 2-1 win

**** first half. I’m blaming it on the normal final nerves, the lay off both teams had and Liverpool playing the long ball.

Moura on for Dele, hopefully that helps with the lack of quality in the final third.

His biggest flaw imo has been his tendency to add so little to team play. I know it feels weird to say but if he hasn’t scored or assisted he rarely affects matches in other ways

Yeah, that’s always been his biggest flaw but now the goals and assist have dried up. I think the year he scored 20 he was playing as a second striker though.

As mention fullbacks for spurs are trash. After the midfield they cant do **** with passes!!

My hot take of mid week was that the Europa League finals was going to be way better than this Final. So far living to expectation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom