⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average Henderson gets to lift the cup

giphy.gif

Pool midfield was so shaky, Klopp had the subs in early so he definitely controlled it better than Poch. Poch should of went away from the 4231 the moment they were down 1. Yeah they had more possession but for what? Should of had Lucas on the right, Alli take Winks spot and Eriksen as the 10.

Kane shouldn't of played, should of came on as a sub.

62% possession. Spurs started with 2 holding MF, which I get but Pool started out playing deep. So it wasn't really needed. Starting your best player when they're back from injury is always a good argument. I think that decision will be talked about for a while.

He should stay in Lyon tbh. He's not bigger than that club yet, unless he wants to take a pay cut. If he shows out next year and puts up 15 as a striker, then sure, give him a chance at a UCL contender. Maybe an Atleti or Juve. Someone with a manager that can manage his ego as much as his playing time.

I think he should stay at Lyon too, it's been a good fit. Talented player but no one wants to deal with that attitude of his

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom