⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea will look so much better when they have hazard instead of barkley to slide those balls in to

Chelsea will look so much better when they have hazard instead of barkley to slide those balls in to

Barkley looked bad at the beginning. He's definitely looking much better after Kante's goal. He will be a perfect backup to Kovacic

Pedro needs to sit down. I like his game but he isn't great in passing. Either his passing ability is weak or his head down hurts his game

Alonso picked the wrong position. He's a better striker than Morata

Pedro more annoying thing anything.
Chelsea playing better in the 2nd half but this has been rough watch, getting results while figuring this system out it what's most important right now of course.

Kante in this advanced midfield position makes sense cause jorginho is so damn class

You can already see the influence sarri has had on kante by the runs he’s making forward
Skys the limit for kante. He’ll be as good as he wants to be

Didnt realize Ligue 1 started today too. Monaco have a kid born in 2000 starting :sick:

Is Golovin hurt? I don't see him on the pitch

Pedro more annoying thing anything.
Chelsea playing better in the 2nd half but this has been rough watch, getting results while figuring this system out it what's most important right now of course.

I pray Chelsea board stays calm and have patience with Sarriball

Chelsea hasn’t been too impressive to me so far
Their performance doesn’t really reflect the scoreline

Zaha really deserves a place on a better team man,dude has become a proper baller

His game is flowing with confidence right now

Would kill to have him in the squad out wide right

Chelsea hasn’t been too impressive to me so far
Their performance doesn’t really reflect the scoreline

They definitely looked ugly in the first half. They look less rusty in the second half. Still haven't mastered Sarri system

Yea he got hurt during preseason,out a few weeks if I'm not mistaken

Damn, that stinks. I hope he got a speedy recovery

Signed Neymar from Barca last summer

Might sign his replacement from Barca this summer :rofl:

691d3239041aae67958bae9280d2a859.jpg

my man ****ed it up doe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom