⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
The De Ligt to Juve transfer makes sense to me. That back line is old AF, they needed a CB, they needed to sort out their CB future with someone young and talented.

Juve won’t break any transfer records but this is similar to when they broke the transfer record for Buffon when he was around De Ligt’s age.

Hey if it doesn’t work out, you can sell him 3-4 years down the line for a profit. Can’t front on Juve, they tend to spend their money wisely. (Arsenal and other clubs should take note).

Juventus board must not have watched a lot of spurs matches this year when trippier played

Who is juve supposed to be getting to replace cancelo if he decides to leave?

I have no clue.

See, after just giving Juventus credit, now you’re about to make me take it right back. :lol:

This will definitely be one of their few but extremely stupid mistakes.

I’d get rid of Alex Sandro before I’d ever get rid of Cancelo. De Ligt and Cancelo. They’d be set for the next 7-8 years :smh:

Word going around is Trippier

:sick:

sarabia had like 20 goals and 10 assists
this is an absolute steal
people sleep

juve paying 20 million year is tough cause his contract will want to be renegotiated in 2-3 years and is only 19
riaola is getting that bag...can't be mad at him.
i think mdl made a great decision it's just questionable from the juve perspective to pay that much

Last edited:
Man I feel for Ole.. dream job and he’s gonna be ****ed before he even gets a full preseason. If/when it goes south, no way I’ll blame him.

Man I feel for Ole.. dream job and he’s gonna be ****ed before he even gets a full preseason. If/when it goes south, no way I’ll blame him.

What new United news got you mad today beans? (Or lack-thereof)?

You have to keep us updated on not just the macro, but micro updates/news concerning Man United. They’re number 1 on the BanterFC list. Please share :lol:

Is Ole getting played? Nah, I mean sure we need money to get great players, but there are teams who spend way less and get it done. A coach can bring out the best in players. All we need is a little scouting and for Ole to actually coach well.

Btw it doesn’t help that teams in Europe overcharge us to being with. That United stigma.

Is Ole getting played? Nah, I mean sure we need money to get great players, but there are teams who spend way less and get it done. A coach can bring out the best in players. All we need is a little scouting and for Ole to actually coach well.

Btw it doesn’t help that teams in Europe overcharge us to being with. That United stigma.
Y’all don’t have the players to make a difference though and your best player is dying to leave
Ole cant work miracles and who has he made better? The jury is still out on that

But good thing you extended Juan mata for 3 years

Y’all don’t have the players to make a difference though and your best player is dying to leave
Ole cant work miracles and who has he made better? The jury is still out on that

But good thing you extended Juan mata for 3 years

We gonna be okay.

Brazil vs Peru going to be good today. Venezuela and peru wins, brazil out. Venezuela and Brazil wins, Peru out. Peru need to go all out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom